Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Exception Who Proved the Rule

Trip to Louisville--September, 2011

In my experience, travel hook-ups  made several days ahead of the trip, rarely work out. While at home, I’d talked to the remarkably few men on BBRT in the Louisville area and a good half dozen had wanted to meet. As was typical, not one of them was online on the Friday evening when I arrived. So I went off to the Adult Bookstore--but that’s a story for another time. Then at 8am on Saturday morning, I got a text from a guy who was the exception that proved the title of this post.


The phone sounds off--incredibly close to my ear. It’s 8am after a long night. I try to focus, groping around a little blindly on the Motel 6 bedside table. God, who’d text me at this hour? I fumble for my reading glasses: You got time this am? I look at the phone number--it is a Louisville area code--a step in the right direction. I sort through who had actually given me a number. Got it. It’s that mixed race couple--Yes, after 9:30. I wait, being very aware of residual lube left on my fingers from last night. good. tell me where. I do. A shower, some pancakes and soon I’m setting up the sling, while sipping my morning coffee. About 9:28 another text announces itself. Running late. Getting myself very clean for you. At 10:00am there’s a knock at the door. I glance around. Bed pulled together, sling right next to it by the door, rimseat next to the built in desk. I don't travel light.  I’m in combat boots and a dirty jock. I answer the door.

A gorgeous African-American young man slips into the room. “It’s just me. He thinks I’m visiting my Mom.” He instantly kisses me--and he‘s good. “Fuck me, Daddy.” My hand goes from his back to his full ass which is filling every inch of room in the seat of his khakis. Oh, this is gonna be good. He strips quickly, between kisses. His cock is erect and sizable. But I bypass his dick, turn him around and push him gently onto the bed, so he lands on all fours. I look at this spectacular young ass. Then tentatively, my tongue runs down the crack and finds his hole. I ream him deeply and he moans into the pillow. I always forget how different young flesh feels. My tongue dives deeper. He grabs the pillow and actually bites it. My tongue is running up and down his crack, my hand on his large cock. I pull it back towards me and dip to suck just the head. He is precuming a steady stream. I let some build in my mouth.  I release his cock--then slowly push his jizz into his ass with my tongue. I tell him what I just did--letting the words sink in. He’s stroking faster--breathing harder. I flip him over, get his legs on my shoulders and slowly enter him. His stroking increases. Oh, no. Not one of those boys where it’s over before we really begin…

“Careful.” My hand knocks his hand away from his swollen cock.

“It’s okay.” He grips his penis. “I can keep going after I cum.”

I have been just gently rocking into him. Now I pull out and give him the full length of my cock in a single thrust.

“Yes! Yes, daddy!”

I am pumping long and hard. Finally I slow. I taste his hole. Swab his cock with my tongue. Add more precum into his relaxed, puffy pucker. We play on the bed for quite awhile, with him on all fours, then riding my cock. God, he loves that. His cock leaves a huge pool on my chest. I wipe it up with my hand and feed it to him. Without hesitating, he cleans my fingers and immediately bends to kiss me. Deep. Long. Sloppy.

I suggest we move into the sling. Once his legs are in the stirrups, I go back to rimming his now truly used, wet hole. I can’t imagine anything more delicious. He takes a hit of poppers and begs for me to fuck. I do. The moment I enter he jerks. I know he’s going to cum. I bend over. I can almost reach his dick head with my mouth and still keep fucking. The moment he starts to shoot, I pull out and my mouth engulfs his cock head. It’s a huge, 20-something’s load. I don’t swallow. I kneel. And with him still shuddering, I reverse felch it into his ass. He moans. I spend long minutes tonguing it as deep as possible into him. I stand. The moment of truth--can he really take it? My cock head has never looked so big. It starts to push into his butt.

He does a quick intake of breath, than he sighs--letting the air out and me in. I sink into his mega load of cum and my spit and pre-cum. It’s a heavenly fuck. I will myself not to cum right there. The peak passes. I slow my pace, pull out. My red penis is covered in frothy cum.

“Let me have it.” I bring it up to his mouth. He half leans out of the sling and tongue washes my cock. Every drop. We kiss. Snowball what he hasn’t swallowed. I need more.

“Come here.” I’m pulling him out of the sling. “Rimseat time.”

“I’ve never..”

“Good….”

I get under, take a hit of English, and lower the seat. The poppers are starting to work as he carefully sits. His gorgeous ass--his well-fucked, dripping ass--is lowered slowly towards me. He sits. The seat spreads his cheeks enough that my tongue has easy penetration into his hole. I lovingly swab the walls of his chute. There is the merest hint of cum left. I strain deeper. I hit the mother lode. He is moaning. My tongue opens him up and I can feel his load slip down into my mouth. My cock has been hard all along. Now it is all but bursting its skin. I haven’t been there long enough--but I double tap his legs to get him off the seat. I have to fuck him. Now.

He’s into the sling before I can stand up. He knows he’s going to get bred. His hand works his relentlessly hard cock. I’m into him. No rimming now. I start a long, deep stroke. The sound of my balls smacking his full ass fills the rooms. He shoots again. This time I mop it up with my hand. I pull out, smear it on my cock and send it up his hole. That takes me over the edge. I make loud, inarticulate noises as I unleash it incredibly deep in his ass.

I collapse on him. His arms come down from holding the chains to hold me. Pulling me to him. I’m still lodged in his milking ass. I have no idea how many minutes later we start to move apart. My cock slips out…and a river of cum with it. I get him to his feet. I hug him. He slips down my torso. He cleans my cock with his tongue. Slowly. Lovingly. Studying it--knowing he will likely never see or feel it again.

23 comments:

  1. Great start to your blog, I can't wait to see what else you have in store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I have to admit that I have found the rule you spoke of at the beginning to be true, no matter where I have traveled to (even in big cities it seems like the only people who talk to travelers are flakes). But I'll be damned if that exception didn't make me cum just now. What a great way to be woken up on a trip.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Digger--Thank you. I think I should have some fun stories. I hope I can communicate them with the heat with which they happened. (And he was a great fuck--so it was easy to re-live that one.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ace--Travel ads on the various hook up sites sound like such a good idea. Traveling cock should be a godsend to guys. But it's rare that the follow through is there--even on leather weekends when I'm there for sex for three to five days. On this weekend--I managed to have three sex hook-ups and attend the wedding I was there for...but two of them were at the bookstore--since guys didn't come through.

    Here's to getting you off on a regular basis--however you want to take that...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here via Ace and TheBreeder. Very hot story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm usually the one chatting up the travel guys. I like getting some fresh meat, if you know what I mean. Plus, if they already have a hotel, then the play space is easy. When I was living in dorms, I couldn't host much at all, so guys in hotels were perfect.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Countess--I am glad you tried it out. Thank you for sampling and taking the time to say so...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ace-- I know. Me, too--though they often seem to get too busy. I have one bud who has gone through every top in Detroit--he now services travelers only. But it has rarely worked for me when I go out of town.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome! I'll be very much looking forward to reading, enjoying, & from time to time, probably, commenting on your entries. Great thanks, incidentally, to The Breeder for his alerting his readers that your blog has now begun.

    Is there a place somewhere on your blog for your followers so to declare~ officially, I mean~themselves to you?

    Are you planning to make available to your followers email advisories of new entries & readers' comments?

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cum.lover--Thanks for the welcome. The followers disappeared mid afternoon....they are all back now as I reopened the blog. I can certainly activate the other...if you think it would be useful to you....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your reply.

    No, what I meant was: Flaccid Affairs, Ruffy's Nut House, The Master and His Slave &, no doubt, others out there send email notices to their readers/followers that there has been a new posting or comment. Do you plan to have the same SOP on your blog?

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cum.lover--And what I was trying to say in the private email was that if I knew how to turn that on, I'd be happy to...

    So the Blogging virgin could use some technical advice from someone who knows how to do the above....

    ReplyDelete
  13. FP, in relation to the email updates, I know this as I just put one on my blog today. If you go to "layout" and click "add gadget" you can choose to put an email subscription in.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! boy is so happy Sir Ace mentioned You in His blog. boy will definitely be back.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ace--Thanks...I thought I'd checked all those after he wrote, but obviously not.

    ReplyDelete
  16. boy johnnyboy--Having seen your comments on Ace's site, I was hoping you'd find me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. FP,

    There's like a whole bunch of them, so you can easily miss one. I ended up putting the email subscribe thing on mine because a few readers who only read at work have had their bosses cracking down. I'm just happy I was able to help you out.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another technical question...The Breeder has his e-mail address posted on his site. Do you plan to do the same?

    ReplyDelete
  19. cum.lover--I have added an email address--and I'm working on your other request...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey there, FP! Such inspiration! I got several terrific ideas from this session of yours. May have to get a proper rim seat, I see now. I'll be following too! (Of course.) Great start, buddy. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. RedPhillip--Thank you. I was hoping you'd find your way over here. I think I have some fun stories for you...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good Sir, I am honored by your welcome. There is absolutely no doubt about enjoying my visits here, and their resonances in my life in the flesh. It's like being invited to a master's seminar led by a respected, exciting artist; I could not stay away.

    ReplyDelete
  23. RedPhillip--thanks--and I haven't even gotten to the full sub boys yet...

    ReplyDelete