Thursday, October 20, 2011

MIA



You can just see it in this picture.  If you can stop looking at his ass.  Or my cock.


It’s my cock ring I’m looking at right now.  It’s gone.  It never returned from my trip to Canada this September.  

I started wearing a leather cock ring in 1991.  Those snaps gave me a sense of security--that I could get out of it easily.  I started wearing one, not because I couldn’t stay hard, but because I liked the look.  And,  more importantly, to keep my balls in place.  Whatever that muscle is that makes your balls pull up into the abdominal cavity, mine is very, very strong.  And I want those balls slapping on a chin or an upturned ass.

I bought my first full harness several years later.  It was all hand crafted by a Nashville leather artist. As a harness, I soon realized it had far too much chain on it--and cold Michigan winters made it terribly impractical for leather bar nights in January.  But I loved the bottom cock ring.  He’d sized it exactly to me.  Fiddling with the fit longer than strictly necessary.  Soldered it in my presence.  It was nowhere near as wide as those massive chrome ones you often see.  It was made from a round steel rod, maybe a quarter of an inch thick.  It was sized to be tight, but not too tight--my cock could “breath” in it.  I could wear it all day.  And did.  It was actually beginning to rust on the lower edge from all the piss sex.

It became a talisman.  It was always in my pocket.  You could sometimes see it’s outline in my left front pocket if I was wearing 501’s.  It was practical to carry it .  (You never know when ass is going to present itself.)  But it also became a lucky piece.  And at times, I used it as some sort of kinky worry-beads replacement.  Only once did I have a co-worker ask “What the hell are you playing with?”

On my recent trip to Canada I was spending a lot of time in a park:  reading, walking, enjoying the view of Toronto across the lake and, um, in the woods.  For some reason, I didn’t have it on all the time.  I can only surmise that it fell out of my pocket and is on one of the countless cocksucker trails there.  I only hope the right person picks it up.  It won’t fit just anyone.

12 comments:

  1. I'm a little sorry that you lost it, but these things happen. And I've noticed (for me at least) that totems like that seem to only stick around as long as they are needed. So perhaps you don't need it anymore. Or someone else needs it more. Or you have an even better one coming your way.

    I love my leather ring with snaps, but I would like a metal ring too some day. My leather one can fit on my wrist as a bracelet if I want it to. I've noticed men recognizing it for what it really is before.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was never a fan of the leathercock rings because I always pinched my skin or pulled out pubes with them. Ouch.

    If I'd found yours, though, I'd wear it with pride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ace--Your point about totems is well taken. I just rarely, truly lose something. I used to wear my leather one around my wrist as well. Is it good or bad that the snap position for my wrist was smaller than the one around my cock and balls?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Breeder--What a nice thought. I can send you directions to the park--though you'd be too busy doing "other things" to look for it...I mean reading, of course...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My wrist setting is smaller too. If I kept it at cock and ball it would dangle. And to Rob, the catching on skin and pubes is why I want a metal one.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ace---I might be able to help with a metal cockring with the next book shipment. And hey, Mister--where are those naked pictures of you enjoying your reading??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a huge fan of cock and ball gear. I've had decades of practice with leather ones, so I don't often rip out pubes. Because I neither shave nor trim (and would you, if you had my fire to display?) the TPR/silicone types do tend to get tangled, sometimes painfully. I've yet to find a metal ring I really enjoyed. The ones I think would be best are a bit out of my price point (horrid sales term).

    @FP: "Is it good or bad that the snap position for my wrist was smaller than the one around my cock and balls?"

    It's pretty much normal, in my experience. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. RP--I liked my leather one--and got quite adept at NOT ripping out hair. (I never shave or trim either). But this metal one was just so perfectly sized. And not the huge weight of those hot looking chrome ones.

    Now see, you live and learn. My partner's wrist was bigger....I didn't really know...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't really see the ring, because I was busy looking at other things ;)

    I agree with Ace. Sometimes things just vanish from our lives without a trace I guess because we don't need them any longer.

    Hopefully you find a a good substitute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Countess--I think I was surprised because I rarely lose anything outright. Misplace things for a time, sure, but rarely are things in my life gone for good. And as you may have read on Saturday's post--I actually found it. Oh, And I posted more pics there--so you could get a "better" look...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've had a leather cock ring since 2007 and find that it pinches and catches my skin and hair. An ex introduced me to the metal rings and I fell in love with it. I purchased the purple one that are in pictures I have posted on twitter. Also bought a black rubber ring at the same time. Since I bought a blue one that isn't as thick.

    Hope the person that finds it puts it to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  12. VRPBottom--I had slightly better luck with the leather-but I far prefer the metal ones--as long as you have the right size.

    ReplyDelete