Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Unexpected Response

Near Home--October, 2011

Late Monday morning I went to the rest area.  It was a gorgeous day.  It was Monday--a great day to catch guys who had spent the weekend with the family and “needed some time away.”  And I was ignoring writing up the piss party.  As luck would have it, the county crew was mowing the grass.  Impossible to read or to cruise.  I decided to go on the Adult Bookstore in the closest “city” to me.  After all, the Monday rule holds true there, too...

It’s pitch black.  Truly.  Once the door swings shut on the mini theatre I can see nothing but the screen.  A skinny Asian woman is squealing as a massive black cock is fucking her in the ass.  I can’t step back to the wall for fear of stepping on men.  But I can’t see enough to grope my way to one of the 14 seats in the theatre.  So I stand still.   There is no smell on earth like an Adult Bookstore:  man sex, stale cum, stale urine and disinfectant vie for being the dominant odor.  Soon my eyes adjust.  Well, no worries about stepping on feet.  There is no one in the place but one older man.  He’s obviously hiding his cock under his shirt tail.  He’s sitting in the prime cock sucker seat--on the aisle by the door in the back row.  I move into the row ahead of him.  I unzip--but just knead myself through the fabric of my grey boxer briefs.

I’ve timed it for lunch hour. The place should be crawling with men.  The parking lot was close to full.  They must all be working the gloryhole booths.

“She sure can take it.”  His voice is loud, partly because I’m not used to small talk in here and partly, I guess, from some hearing loss.  “He’s been fucking her for a long time.”

I nod and grunt--sounding non-committal.  

“I’ve never been fucked.  But with the right guy, I’d try it.”

Oh, my.  I turn slightly toward him, over my right shoulder.  My guess is he’s 65 to 70.  But trim, well groomed, and polite.  He goes back to rather loudly appraising her clit.

I have no age bias--I’ve played quite happily with many men of all ages--men who have respected their bodies and stayed fairly fit.  My dirty secret is:  I want to suck the cock of those I perceive as older--and fuck men I perceive as younger.  As I age, finding a Daddy to service gets harder and harder…

On screen, there’s an internal cum shot-- up the woman’s ass.  This starts him off again about how you don’t see that very often--“Sure hope she squeezes it out.”  He stands up mid speech.  He holds his shirt tail out of the way.  His cock is large,--actually quite large and rock hard--and does a sharp curve to the floor.  I literally gulp at the sight of it.

And the door buzzes--announcing it’s about to  unlock and admit someone else.  The older gentleman hurriedly sits and covers.  I look behind him to the door to see who is coming in.  It’s a mid 30’s Hispanic man I recognize from previous visits.  He’s good looking--but has no manners.  Whether it's not understanding the word “no” while others are having sex he wants to horn in on or letting his smart  phone ring in the enclosed space.  Constantly.  And sometimes answering it, standing in the back corner, his hand furtively cupped around it, trying to block out the sound of on screen sex--for he certainly stops anything real from happening.  He smiles and nods at me and sits in the front row.  He digs a fairly small dick out from his boxers, stroking it blatantly.  I finally get my  thickening cock out.  He is turned, craning to see my package. Once I’m hard, I rise.  I move out and stand against the wall, finding a spot where my cock is highlighted in the gloom from the glow of the screen.  Both sets of eyes are on me.

And his phone rings.  He slowly decides to check it.

“Turn it off.”  It’s out of my mouth before I can stop myself.  To my surprise, he does.  He also gets up.  He strokes my cock. I had expected him to be a grab and twist kind of guy.  But it feels good.  He kneels and I let him take me in his mouth.  Here he’s only adequate. Daddy has joined me against the wall.  His hand is on my balls.  The Hispanic scrapes me once too often and I pull him off and up.  Daddy removes his hand.  I fist Daddy’s uncut cock, stroking it carefully around the curve.  I kneel.  I take just the head in my mouth.  My tongue plays with the foreskin, diving in and out between skin and head.  Soon I’m deepthroating him.  He sighs.  The Hispanic man has played with Daddy’s chest.  But soon he turns and tries to get the older man’s fingers up his ass.  Daddy is having none of that--he’s totally into what I’m doing.  Soon the Hispanic is on the floor, pulling my hand off my cock.  I resist.  And again. He grabs for it. A third time. Then he does it.  He twists and pulls.  I stop and tell him “No.”  For a moment he retreats.  Then he’s back again.  This time he takes my left hand--the one I  have against the wall for balance and pulls it towards his generous ass.  I pull away with a hissed “I don’t fuck here.”  I go back to the dick in front of me.

And the door buzzes.  A quick scramble and we are all leaning against the wall as a larger middle aged man walks in.  He walks right to the Daddy, kneels, opens the man’s fly and starts sucking his cock.  The Hispanic sees the change and senses victory.  He grabs for my hand and actually gets my index finger in his ass up to the first knuckle.

“Look, I don’t fuck here.”  I don’t.  Usually.  Unless I arrange it ahead of time.  How do you know if guys clean out before a bookstore trip?  No spur of the moment ass for me.  But he has hold of my wrist like a vice.  I glance at Daddy.  He’s thrilled for all the attention.  I look back at the Hispanic.  My aggressive side rises out of  nowhere. My left arm reaches around his neck and pulls his ear close to my mouth.  “Look,” I hiss,  “if I fuck you, you’re gonna get bred.  Is that what you want?”  His response is to let go of my wrist, bend over a seat in the front row for balance and push his ass out.

My finger is clean.  I get harder.  I drop a small bit of lube on his hole---no rimming for him.  A little lube on my cock and I’m very hard.  The two men have stopped cock sucking.  Watching it all.  “You want this in your hole?”  My voice is low, menacing.  I’m not sure where it came from.  I walk over to his upturned ass and slap my cock head against it.  He looks at me over my shoulder.  I slip in.  He feels good.  I lurch forward.  He has all of me.   I’m bigger than he counted on.  He starts to speak, but my left hand pushes his head down.  I  fuck a few strokes and force him down to all fours on the cold floor.  This will take no time.  I am slamming his ass hard.  He is making sounds of pain and pleasure now, all from around my hand which is still covering his mouth.  My mouth is against his ear. “You told me you want it.  You want a load in you?  You want those men in the arcade to fuck in my spunk?  Do you?”  The other two men in the room are stroking.  I glance over at them.  Daddy drops a load on the tile.  That makes me step up the slamming. You can hear my balls beat his ass over the noisy woman getting it on the screen.  I am shooting in him.  “Take it.”  A last thrust flattens him to the grimy floor.

Did he cum?  No idea.  The 4th man in beats a hasty retreat to the last row of seats.  Daddy is pulling himself together.  I pull out.  Flecks of shit, of course….For a second I think about smearing it on him.  But I just wrap my still dripping cock completely in a fast food napkin and head for the public bathroom--back into the now blinding light.

6 comments:

  1. I liked this a lot. I could sense how irritated you were with that hispanic. How persistent he was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good hate fuck can some times do wonders. I also don't like random ass, but I will go for it every so often. I am a firm believer, however, that if you intend to bottom at a book store or glory hole you really should clean out well before you go. Sadly not all men seem to agree with my belief.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  3. FP: I seem to recall you mentioning having a lad on the floor of a bookstore, in honor of Ace's story of his tearoom fuck. What do you know. Maybe not such a lad after all, except for his immaturity and lack of courtesy. Of course, if it was the finest sex of recent memory he may conclude that his tactics work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Countess--I'm glad that came through. And thank you, as always...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ace--If I was in a big city, I would likely not worry at all about doing guys in an Adult Bookstore. In this part of Michigan--so many guys don't identify as gay, never mind that they have gay sex. They either can't clean out with the family around or truly have no idea that you should.

    ReplyDelete
  6. RP--Yup, I did mention this on the comments on Ace's site. You do bring up my worry--that his behavior paid off...Yikes! The first time I ran into him--the place was packed and very busy. As his phone rang, at least three sets of couples froze mid blow job. We all just watched as he shuffled into the back corner, holding his pants around his knees from where he'd been jacking and tried to whisper to his landlord. Funny now. Maddening at the time.

    ReplyDelete