Saturday, November 12, 2011

Saturday's Picture #5



It's Saturday. Which means it's time for a picture.  
So here I am getting wet--a logical picture for today since
by the time this is posted I'll be driving into Chicago
for the big piss party.


On Sunday, I leave for three weeks of work in Tennessee. 
I don't know what this will do to my frequency of posts.
I may have little time to write or I may be posting
constantly about pigs I've found below the Mason-Dixon line.

Let's hope for the latter.

3 comments:

  1. However often you post, we'll still enjoy reading it. I especially always love your stuff.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ace--Thanks--I am glad you like it...

    And you KNOW I'll find some time to post. I'm hooked...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! You've go the bug! Get out while you still can!

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete