Monday, December 5, 2011

Pump and Dump

Nashville--November, 2011
 
It seems to be every bottoms fantasy: The lights are off, you find him in a darkened room, wearing a jockstrap, ass up and lubed. I’m supposed to just slip in, get off and leave. I guess they sound hot, but I rarely make the connection to do one. Matter of fact, I think I have done exactly one. He was a guy who was visiting in my small town. It started just fine--Instant boner on seeing the ass. I slipped in and he began pleading for me to cum on the second stroke. I had barely gotten fully hard. Needless to say, that since my average session is 90 minutes to 2 hours, I was nowhere near cumming. So I couldn’t give him what he wanted fast enough, and he had no interest in extending it into a real fuck session. I think I masturbated to finally give him something….but not an experience I needed to repeat. Until now. After being slightly blueballed the night before, when a really hot man asked if I was interested in doing a pump and dump, I got in my car… 


I arrive at the town house (in one of the expensive suburbs of Nashville) faster than I expected. He’s house sitting. He’s asked for the classic recipe of ass up, etc, but he also wants some nasty talk. He is the most trendy, young man I’ve played with this trip. Mid 30’s, nicely muscled, gorgeous bubble butt, and all about hair product. He seems to have a nice, highly trimmed hair pattern on his chest in his pics--something I’ll never see…

I wait until the appointed time. The front door is open. The house is dark, except for a low light on the on the second floor landing. A dog barks somewhere upstairs. I go up the carpeted stairs noiselessly. He’s in a bedroom to the right. The dog barks from the room next door. There is one candle flickering on a expensive looking highboy. He’s there. On all fours, with one arm thrown over his face. His ass is gorgeous. The candle gives his tanned body a lovely patina.

“Hey, boy. Daddy’s here to give you what you want.”

I’m out of my coat and shirt. I have deliberately worn shoes instead of my boots to get out of them faster. The jeans come off and the underwear. I’m still telling him what I’m going to do to him. But I don’t mention my tongue will go up him first. I walk over to the bedside. I slap my cock against his ass. He whimpers as I kneel. My tongue hits home. It’s a tight, hairy hole. I don’t think guys usually rim him. He’s going crazy.

“Eat my hole. Please, Daddy.”

I grunt and spit into it. My two index fingers slide in and do a little side to side stretch.

“You are gonna be tight on Daddy’s dick.”

I spit again. Stand and slap his hole with the length of my cock.

“Say it.”

“What…”

“I want you in my hole.” I slap my dick head against it.

“I want you, Daddy.”

“You want what, fag boy?”

“I want you to fuck me, Sir.”

And I’m in him. Rather a swift entry that makes him pant. He’s soft and hot. Wet and tight.

“Oh, yeah. You are just what I need tonight.” I am fucking him with long deep strokes. “You can’t wait for me to unload, can you boy?”

“Yes, sir.”

“I’m gonna cum when I want to. And you are gonna take it right up your hole. Right?”

“Yes, sir.”

“You like taking nameless guys up this ass?”

“Yes, Sir.” He pushes back hard on me. He is matching my strokes now. I pull out, taste his hole, and spit on his back. My right hand smears the slippery mess across the small of his back and his ass. Then slaps the upturned cheeks.

“Fuck me,” he mutters. I am back in and pushing deep into his guts.

I feel like I’m going to shoot. I obviously need to get off.

“You want my load?” I’m pile driving into his ass, now.

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Here boy. It’s yours.”

I shoot. And shoot. It feels like it goes on forever. I shudder. I let it marinate in his ass for a moment before I slowly pull it out. I stand there. My cock dripping.

With a swift movement, he turns around and licks my cock clean. I can almost see his handsome face in the flickering light. When he’s done, I push him off me, face down so he can't really see me.

The dog barks again as I get dressed. He starts to look up, then thinks better of it.

“Turn around. Let me see your ass again.”

He moves around as I tie my shoes. I go over. I’m dripping out of his hole, a long stalactite of cum. I bend over, catching all the external cum on my tongue. And spit it on his back. He’s reaching around for my cum as I’m down the stairs and out the door.
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a ton of fun for a quickie. I'm like you, my sessions tend to run long, but I have done the quick pump 'n dump before too. I'm glad you got off. No need having you strung up and stressed. Hot Paladin needs to have his needs met.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ace--It was a good time, and just what I needed that night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm... would love me one of those.... with a blindfold on.... but no need to rush.... although, the top can have his way with me, so he is in charge of the duration of the fuck
    :-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esteban--You just said the magic words "no need to rush." Let me, well, the top of your choosing, work you for a couple of hours...how much better than a demand to cum on insertion like my first one.

    ReplyDelete