Friday, February 17, 2012

His First Felch

St Louis--February, 2012

My flight was early in the morning. And on time. I got to St Louis long before the hotel could check me in. I sat in their plush lobby, got on BBRT and was chatting to countless guys and while I had the time, I had no room available. One hot bodied, mid 40’s guy was fascinated that I would actually seed hole and then eat it out afterwards. Finally, four hours later, I got my room. I quickly make some tea to give me some energy. Thad was over 10 minutes after the water boils. He helped me turn down the sheets. The white of the linen made his olive skin look even darker. His black hair was just beginning to show a little gray at the temples. That he spent time at the gym was obvious as the shirt came off. And even better, when the pants dropped and the 2xist underwear lay on the floor, a magnificently sculptured ass was revealed. He seemed reluctant to make the first move, so I knelt and sucked his generous cock to hardness. Soon he was on the bed--on his back--with his legs in the air… 

I take a moment and just look at his ass. It is a dream butt--full, round, sculpted, hard to the touch. He’s stroking his cock. I lean forward. My beard grazes his hole. He shivers.

“You like eating ass?” he asks.

I don’t answer. I just let my tongue flick across his pucker. He shivers again and strokes harder. I push forward. My tongue is given immediate entry. I am in deeper than I expected. He tastes of soap, with a hint of lube. My tongue darts in and out, while my thumbs pull him slightly apart. He’s moaning and huffing FIST. I have slicked my cock with the smallest amount of lube. I rise. His eyes are closed, so it is a total surprise as my cock head slides in. Thad grunts--and his eyes flash open. I wait. Then inch slowly in. His eyes widen.
“Oh, wow. You make me feel so full.”

I smile and begin moving slowly in his ass. I work up speed, faster than I mean too, but his ass is stroking my cock in all the right places. I finally slow, then pull out. I turn him over and he gets up on all fours. I kneel and taste his hole again. It now tastes of his natural lube and me. He takes a deep hit of poppers again and begins to prattle on about how I’m going to seed him and eat it out. I reach down and pull his now soft cock into my mouth. It’s leaking like crazy. I get my tongue nicely coated, then go up to his ass.

“Right now,” I say, “I’m going to stick your precum up you.”

This sends his off verbally and back into the popper bottle.

“Yeah,” I continue, “I’ll just fuck in your precum.”

Thad moans into the crisp white sheet. I enter him, and fuck him hard. His head bounces on each stroke. “Oh, yeah,” he moans. “”Fucking fill me up.”

I’m not even close, but I make a vocal as if I am. He babbles again about the post fuck felch. I drive myself deeper and deeper into his ass.

I turn him onto his back again. He tells me I’m a great fuck. He seems amazed I haven’t shot. I let him know I haven’t cum in three days. He’ll get a nice big load. He hits the poppers again.

I get him to sit on my face. I love how his full ass cuts off my air. I eat and tongue until I finally can’t breathe--then lift him slightly off me. I gasp for air, and he uses the time to finally put my cock in his mouth. And he’s good. Fuck. I’d guessed he wasn’t a cock sucker. He swallows me down--pausing about three quarters of the way down. A hit of poppers. And he takes all of me.

I’m back to eating his ass on all fours. I take a sip of the hot tea I’d brewed. I stick my warmed tongue up his butt. He goes wild. Encouraged, I take another sip, hold some of the liquid in my mouth and shove it up him. He loves it. I repeat. His hole is now stretched enough it can’t quite snap closed. He’s begging for my seed.

And I’m ready. I stroke as I lick. I fuck. I lick and I stoke again. This time as I enter, I explode in his guts.

“Fill me up. Oh, man. Yeah, eat it. Eat it out.” Thad’s pulling off me. I lie down and he’s instantly on my face. “Eat it, man. No one’s ever done this. Let me feel it.” My cum is right there. I swallow. He’s stroking fast. About the third time I stick my tongue in as deep as I can, he shoots all over my chest, his cum pooling in my clavicle.

He flops to one side. Spent. Still dizzy from the poppers. “That was the best,” he murmurs, squeezing my arm. “Fuck, I’ve finally been felched…”
 
 

8 comments:

  1. A very hot post. I love how into it he got. I bet that had been a fantasy of his for a while now, and you got to make it happen.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are right. I take pride in fulfilling fantasies...

      Delete
  2. WOOF! WOW, hot! That got me insanely hard and in need for dick right now!:-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! B loves eating and felching my hole. I think he was my first felcher. Tried to hook up with him today but unfortunately he and his partner have company over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember my first felch, too--on the other side of things, of course. I may have to write that up!

      Delete
    2. I just added it to my "to do" list. Right after the double fuck for Ace.

      Delete