Wednesday, February 15, 2012

St. Louis Here I Come.

I am traveling again.

February is the month I travel for work.

Or for piss.

I am posting this fast so I can get to bed.

Alone--keep your mind out of the gutter…

I hit the road at 5 in the morning to get to the airport, shock security with a few sex toys in a carry on and fly to St. Louis. I will have a little more time for play on this trip than my trip to Memphis.

And even if no one ends up wanting to come downtown to my hotel, there is bathhouse within walking distance.

With a sling.

Where I have bred many a man.

I should have several tales from the Show-Me state.

I have rarely had an issue showing the men of Missouri mine….

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! I hope you have fun and get some time to relax a bit. I've always wanted to go to St. Louis, so I'm a tiny bit jealous.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sir. I hope to. I actually have long established f-buds in the town. So let's hope....

      Delete