Sunday, February 12, 2012

Water Trick

Memphis--February, 2012

My final night in Memphis, I had a guy I was pretty sure would show. I had broken my rule of never agreeing to meet before I was in town--but we hadn’t set up a specific day. He was a true hardcore leather pig, ready, he claimed, for anything I could throw at him. But on Monday (the only day it turned out that he could play), he had to make a trip to Nashville-- “Home by 6 o’clock,” he assured me. Plenty of time before our 11:00 o’clock tryst. Except he didn’t call, and didn’t call. I finally dropped Art a line, wondering if he wanted a rematch. He was glad to pinch hit, he told me. He had loved my load in him--and wanted another. No sooner had we agreed on time, than I got a text from the original guy. He was delayed, would not be back in Memphis until very late. I begged off, thinking of my early morning flight. And, I must admit, Art’s alabaster colored ass…


 
He’s right on time. Mr. Dependable. And once again out of his jeans and sweatshirt before I can get out of my clothes . He’s wearing his black jock. I’m in an off white one. He’s added a fancy leather wrist band on his right forearm. He is kneeling beside the turned down bed. He tells me how he kept my load in him all night. He wants more cum. And anything else I want to give him up there. I have not tanked liquid for piss, not wanting to be up half the night with my early flight. I walk over. He spends a moment with his nose in my pouch, but quickly pulls it aside. My cock is rising, in anticipation. He engulfs it and takes me to the root. Fuck. I grab his ears and fuck his face. He pants, and lets me pump it into him. I’m going deep--when I pull out, there are those long, milky streams of spittle. I bend to kiss him. He whimpers. I slap my cock lightly against his lips and make him take me again just as deep.

Soon, I pull him to his feet. Once again we kiss, reveling in being alone. I get him down on all fours. He’s right by the edge of the bed so I can eat his ass. I kneel on the floor. His skin feels decidedly younger than his years. If I closed my eyes, I could imagine I was digging deep into the ass of someone in their mid thirties. His hole is slightly metallic, slightly sweet. I think he’s prepped himself with a little lube, deep in his ass.
I stand and slowly insert. “Fuck me, man. Give me that cock.” I just rock quietly into his upturned ass. “Give it to me,” he pleads. Without any warning, I start slamming up against his soft mounds of flesh. “Oh, yeah. That’s it.”

He’s definitely more vocal tonight. I fuck hard and fast, eventually slowing back to just the slow rocking motion. Soon I pull out. He spins around and samples the flavors of his ass and my precum. I move to the bathroom sink and get some cold water. I take a swig as I return, holding the water in my mouth and warming it up. I kneel to rim--and push the tepid liquid up his ass. He squirms, delighted. I lick and suck at it. Then I take another swig and shoot it up his hole while it is still cold. The temperature difference makes him gasp.

My cock follows. I love the cool feel of his canal--and with a just a few strokes, make it just as hot as it was before. I fuck, pull out, and slap my cock against his hole. I take another sip of water and really warm it in my mouth as I continue to fuck. Eventually I pull out and slip my tongue in his abused hole. I slowly push in the water. Art moans. “That feels so hot. Fill me up man.”

I alternate again with a cold stream.

We fuck.

I lie on the bed. “Sit on my face,” I tell him. He gingerly stands over me, facing my cock, and lowers himself on to my mouth. I rim. He tastes great. Wet and sloppy. I wait for gravity to do it’s work. Nothing. I’ve fucked it in so deep, he’s not going to give me any of it back.

I have him move down to ride my cock. He impales himself. He’s in control. He bounces fast. You can hear the water slosh in his gut. He slows. And pulls off me, lying next to me to catch his breath. We kiss. His tongue can’t stay out of my beard.

I finally scramble up on my knees and fuck him on his back.

Soon he is begging for my load. It’s a fast fuck for me, but I have a plane in the morning. I get him up on all fours again, stand on the floor and drive it home.

I fuck.

Lick his moist hole.

Fuck.

Rim.

Fuck.

And shoot.

“Yessss,” he croons into the crumpled sheet as I collapse on his back.
  
I know just what he means…

4 comments:

  1. Interesting technique with the water....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guys tell me it feels incredible as it is pushed in.

      Delete
    2. Well I know feeling a guy piss in my ass is incredible.

      Delete
    3. My guess is not as intense as a full piss load...this may be more about temperature change....

      Delete