Saturday, March 24, 2012

Waiting for the New Pig


I’m not going to apologize for not having written much this month.  I have had so much play, it’s actually taken my time away from writing.  And as much as I love my readers, I am afraid plowing ass will come before writing it up.

But I have a lot in the works:


The March piss party

A fantastic four way after the piss party

A rotten hook-up

A motel four way that lead us all to breed one boy.

My last trip to CumUnion Madison

And a bondage scene in Detroit.

And as I was typing up the first paragraph of the piss party post, a very handsome pig who I don’t know wrote to me.  He’s in a town that is close enough for him to drive here for what he craves.  So once again--I will be pissing instead of writing about it.

And what does the picture have to do with anything?  He asked me to put on the used jock.  So picture this one--and then add all of the above meets into how it smells and tastes….

6 comments:

  1. No worries about not writing. Always better to be living life, in my opinion. I can't wait to read about all the stuff you mentioned here, though. I'm expecting lots of hot stuff. :)

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  2. FP,

    Glad that things are busy! Enjoy the fun! Write later when time allows.

    Unfortunately I haven't been writing much due to not having any fun. Hopefully that will change soon!

    VRPB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything goes in cycles...you'll be busy before you know it.

      Delete
  3. The image of that jock will tide me over. So happy that gets bigger when I click on it and all those amazing stains pop out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. If you like this one, you'd really like the jock I'm currently wearing for the piss parties...

      Delete