Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Planning a Breeding


When Jayson and I began talking about some sort of event at CLAW, we weren’t sure what we would do.  For awhile, I guessed we would simply show up at one of the Recon/Reflex parties.  We’d have slings available.  We’d have a fuckbench ready for us.  We’d have a water sports area.  And we’d have a lot of men.

But as we talked, we realized we needed more control.  So I am hosting it in my hotel room with my roommate, who is known as Mark in these pages.  We’ll still have a sling (though they aren’t Jayson’s favorite), a tub for WS and, most importantly for me, my rimseat for an occasional sampling of his well bred hole…

I asked Jayson to send me a few pics for when I posted the invite.  Being the overachiever that he is, he sent me something like 35 or 40.  So of course I’m sharing them with you...






Two days until I’m at CLAW

Three days until I’m buried there.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh,yeah. If half the guys show up, we'll have a bounty of cum.

      Delete
  2. Can't be there but to be a fly on the wall...

    ReplyDelete