Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ready for My Cock

Battle Creek--March, 2012

Dean, the handsome top who is exploring his bottom side with me, and I have a number of playmates in common. We were on line in late March, talking about how we wanted to double penetrate one particular boy at CLAW this year. Since Dean’s very involved in the leather world, we knew our play time there would be hard to find. We both realized we wanted some one on one time before the event. The next day I got in my car and drove to his laundry room/playroom… 

No leather today. I decide to just go with the jock and boots. Dean is waiting for me in the playroom. He’s not leathered either: running shoes, sport jock, a tee over his muscled torso. I squeeze his generous bulge. No chastity devise this time--he’s just happy to see me. The red light makes our complexions glow. I pull him toward me. We kiss--I don’t know if I have the words…It’s hungry. It’s wet. It’s all give and take. We hold on to each other tighter with each probe of the tongue. My left hand begins to knead the back of his neck. He sighs and works his tongue deeper into my mouth. We come up for air. He chuckles, I give him a crooked smile and we begin again.

We are both rampant under our jocks--without touching each other.

Eventually he is down on his knees. He inhales deeply. He loves the used jock I have on. I pull off his tee.  He pulls out my cock. He swallows it down. I watch the look of concentration on his handsome face turn to bliss as he takes me to the root. He gives attention to the head. The shaft. The balls. I pull him up for a sloppier, flavorful kiss.

I want to taste him. But I want his ass. He gets up on the homemade fuckbench. His cheeks are spread--the jock framing his full ass perfectly. I pause and look. I nuzzle the fur in his crack. My tongue slithers out. His response is both vocal and electric as it touches his hole. He bucks back against me, forcing me deeper, faster. I pull back, spit and work the saliva deeper into his hole. Dean is moaning, low in his register.

“I’m so ready for your cock.”

I stand up. I think he’s right. I tease his hole for a moment with my lubed and dripping dick head.

“Please, Sir.”

I start to inch it in. He arches his back in surprise. But he’s taking me easier than on either of the previous occasions. I don’t have to stop and open him with a toy. I slide almost home.

“You’ve been practicing,” I tell him.

“I wish,” he grunts. “I just want you so.”

And his hole opens. I slide home, my pubic bone pressing hard against his ass. I pause, my cock throbbing deep in him. I lean in. Dean twists his head around and we kiss. I start a slow pump. He moans into my mouth.

“Fuck me, Sir.”

I build the tempo. His ass is wetter by the second. The drag on the backstroke is incredible. He holds on to the legs of the fuck bench and urges me on: To fill him. To fuck him. To give it to him--like he gives it to all those boys: raw and deep.

I have to slow. I could unload right now. Way too soon. I pull out. Dean rises and we kiss again. Just as insistent, just as long and deep. We both need it, want it. I get him over to the sling. He’s settled in quickly. The mirror on the ceiling is huge. It shows us off to him in great detail. There is one behind the sling, too. I’m looking at myself about to enter this hot man.

Instead I lean forward and suck his cock. It’s leaking. I take his precum up to his mouth. We kiss. Sharing. Savoring.

Again, I’m on the verge of entering him, but instead I piss on his ass crack. I kneel and clean him up with my tongue. I rise and this time piss on his cock and balls. His hand reaches down, catches some of the pale liquid and tastes it--making appreciative noises. I lean forward and slurp it all down. Licking him clean until he’s squirming.

Now I have to enter him. I push. Gently. His hole opens and takes me in one long, continuous stroke. Dean’s eyes roll back in his head. I do a slight knee bend, changing the angle of my cock to hit his prostrate. This makes him babble. I stand up straight and slam it hard. The chains shake. They are so thick they can’t rattle easily. I pound his ass relentlessly.

I stop. We take a quick breather--getting him up to stretch.

Then back in. He reaches for his cock. I know the drill--time to end this and get him to work. He jerks as I slip into his hole. I am back to a hard fuck. In no time, it sends his jizz flying over his chest. I pull out and shoot--hard--on his balls, his hand and his softening cock. His hand goes up to his mouth as I fall forward, resting on his cummy chest.

We kiss. I taste my cum on his tongue. But mostly I taste him. I turn my head slightly and bury my face into his neck. His arms wrap around me. I stay there as long as I can:

Warm. Sweaty. Sticky.

Safe…

7 comments:

  1. FP,

    I hope you don't pull out when we fuck....I want you to breed me.

    VRPB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I won't....I will do for you what you want--just like I do for Dean what HE wants....

      Delete
    2. FP,

      It doesn't surprise me you do what others want. Very nice to know you stand by what they want and honor them by following their request.

      VRPB

      Delete
    3. Sex is a contract. We need to do what we say we'll do. And push the envelope with permission.

      Delete
  2. Very hot post! And I've finally gotten caught up on all your posts again. What a boner-making string I read (and I shot my load twice only a short while ago, so this is a big compliment from me)! For obvious reasons I'm sadly not going to make it to CLAW again, but I hope you have a ton of fun there. :)

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....so glad to get you off--twice, no less. This winter has been particularly busy (and hot!) for me. I have almost a week's worth of sex backed up waiting to write up.

      CLAW should be fun. I have a special event planned there--stay tuned for the announcement.

      Delete
    2. Lucky you! I've been a bit too busy recently, though I did get some Thursday night. Might get some more on Sunday, but not sure. Boston Marathon weekend means a lot of tourists so everyone is getting called in to work extra hours. Makes hooking up tricky.

      -Ace

      Delete