Friday, April 20, 2012

Stamina


Near Home--March, 2012

I was supposed to head into Detroit to play with the Cum Hound and a versatile top who CH wanted me to meet (and fuck).  The session was cancelled just before I was to start the trek into the city.  I’d taken the day off from work.  The internet was silent, so I headed to the busier of the two closest Adult Bookstores.  This is the one with just one theatre (and an arcade I rarely venture into.)  It was Gay Day--all male movies all day. Not my favorite time to go--the crowds are often smaller since so many men in this area are closeted.  I needn’t have worried.


I am plastered against the back wall. I can see at least seven men sitting in the three rows of seats.   Two more are leaning against the side wall.  One of these I had almost hit as the door swung open.  The place is packed for a Tuesday afternoon.  My gut does that little jump.  This could me so good.

No one seems to be doing much.  I think the guy in the cocksucker’s seat (back row on the aisle) is playing with himself.  One of the guys on the wall is watching him more than the screen.  I can only see a bald head of the man sitting on the aisle.  The guy leaning against the wall is in construction gear:  heavy work boots, an open flannel shirt covering a smudged t-shirt.  He’ 40-ish.  Good arms.  Slight gut.  And he’s now kneading his crotch.  He moves toward the guy on the aisle.

I make my move.  I simply kneel.  The construction guy catches movement behind him--he turns and looks at me.  My jeans are open.  My jock pulled to one side. I am stroking my hardening dick, sitting back on my haunches and looking at his crotch.  He moves towards me--unzipping.

His fat, uncut cock is in my mouth.  I think others have turned to watch us, but I can’t be sure.  He tastes of a morning’s exertion--not foul, but slightly sweaty.  And I am now making him really sweat.  He groans as my tongue swirls over his leaking cock head.  He is barely hard.  And he grunts and shoots.  I can’t believe he came that fast.  I clean him up.  He pulls out of my mouth abruptly.  He leans against the wall, almost knocking down the hanging fire extinguisher.

I start to get up, but a business type from the front row is there.  Older, decent shape.  Very coat and tie.  He opens his suit pants.  His cock is absolutely regulation size and shape.  But he has no hesitation shoving it into my mouth--where he knows the construction guy just shot.  “Suck it.”  He grunts.  He holds the back of my head--and doesn’t let me do much.  He just fucks my face.  He shoots almost as fast.  Christ, do these men have no stamina?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I’ve moved.  I’m sitting in the front row.  I had to get off my knees.  The business man was followed almost immediately by a young Mexican with a PA--who shot in my mouth when I stuck my finger up his ass.  Then a guy I could truly call Daddy.  And there was one more I really can’t recall now, three weeks later. All came fast--they used my mouth for a quick release, mumbled their thanks, and left.

The crowd has thinned drastically.  The bald guy is still in the cocksucker’s seat.  There is one other guy, jerking like mad, hugging the cinder brick wall.  He shakes his head if I even glance in his direction.

The door buzzes.  Two men, mid-forties enter.  They stand against the wall--even with me.  I guess they are partners.  They watch the movie.  No, they are watching me stroke.  They unzip.  One walks over and sticks a short, thick cock in my face.  I take him to the root.  His boyfriend pushes my hand away and kneels between my splayed legs.  He’s good.  I let him suck.  I am finally getting to truly suck a cock, instead of just being a cum depository.

“Try this mouth,” the boyfriend tells the man between my legs.  The men switch off.  It’s too much for my cock sucker.  He puts his rather thin cock into my mouth--and shoots a big, thick load.  I swallow.  And start to lick him clean.  He pulls out with a yelp and leans, puffing against the wall.  His boyfriend, not nearly as good a cocksucker, stands up, then settles into the seat next to me.

“Suck me off.”

I kneel on the floor between his legs.  The spent boyfriend settles into my chair to watch.

After six all but instant loads down my throat, I finally have to work.  My tongue is constantly moving around his head.  Under it.  In the slit.  Then taking the full thickness to the root.  My left hand, kneads his balls.  He grunts in pleasure….so I pull off and lick his heavy, furry ball sack.  His BF is twisting nipples for me, revealing the chest I wish I had--trim, with a perfect hair pattern.

I finally leave his balls and go back to his cock.

“Jerk me into your mouth.”

My left hand goes up.  I do just that.  The BF is alternating running his hands over his chest and pinching the nipples.  There is a sudden grunt.  My mouth is flooded.  Again.  And I take my seventh load from my seventh cock.

I need to get off.

Now.

I stumble to my feet.  I just make it the man in the cocksucker’s seat and explode in his eager mouth.

2 comments:

  1. FP,

    Sounds like a buffet of cum...how fabulous!

    VRPB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An apt description. I was taken aback at how much happened that day.

      Delete