Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Car and Driver

Near Home--May, 2012

After CLAW, I did not do anything sexual for about five days.  I was beat.  By day five, I woke up with an enormous erection.  I was ready to go again.  I went to the closest bookstore.  I had fun, but nothing particularly memorable happened.  That was for the drive home...

I pull into the rest area closest to my home.  It's off a minor state highway.  Nothing fancy--there are pit toilets and no running water just a water pump with great tasting well water.  But it can be the busiest rest area on this side of the state.  Two cars are parked, one at either end of the lot.  And in the space reserved for the occasional semi, a white stretch limo, well, stretches across lot.  I park near the pump.  An older gentlemen in a beat up Volkswagen nods at me as I get out.  I walk to the toilet, passing the limo--I can see nothing through the tinted windows.  I pass the other car.  The driver sinks down in his seat and busies himself unfolding a map of Michigan.

I piss.  I don't linger.

When I emerge, the driver of the limo is lounging against the side of his car, smoking a huge cigar.  Thank you, Dr Freud.  He's in his 40's and short, with a shaved head.  He's slightly stocky and looks so out of place in his dark suit and tie.  He nods at me as I amble back to the water pump.  I work the handle.  Drink.  I look up.  The limo driver's gone.  He's in the back of the car with the door open.  I look at the two guys in the cars.  Neither meets my eye.  I walk over to the limo and look in.  He has his fly open and is stroking an extra thick, beer can of a cock.

"Suck me off, man."

I climb in and shut the door.  The smell of the leather upholstery makes me get instantly hard in my jeans.  I unbutton my 501s.  My cock flops out.  He pays no attention to me--he's all about stroking his own cock. 

"Get me off!"  He's insistent.  I bend towards him.  I have to really oval my mouth to get him inside
me without raking him with my teeth.  I open and take his dripping dick to the root.  His hand is instantly on the back of my  head.  He holds me in place as his cock expands, closing off my air supply.  He lets go, just as I'm on the edge of choking.  I swirl the precum in my mouth and swallow, letting my tongue swab his thick head. 

We repeat the hold in place thing a couple of times--then he unbuckles his belt, opens the waist band of his pants and pulls out a set of bull balls. 

"Lick these."

 I nuzzle the hairy orbs.  They are truly huge.  He's jerking like crazy as I try to take one, then the other into my mouth.  I love how they roll across the bridge of my nose as I move from one to the other.  I finally pull them up and lick under them.

"You fucker!"

And he shoots.  His load splatters across my forehead.  One strand runs down towards my eye.  I wipe it away, just in time.

He's pulling out the drink napkins from the limo's bar.  "Here.  Sorry about that."

"I'm fine," I say, wiping  most of his load off my forehead.  I taste a little of it off my fingers, but he's oblivious.  I get my cock back into my pants as best as I can.  I open the door--both cars are gone.

"Well," he says, "thanks.  Now it's off to prom."

He's out of the back, into the drivers seat and drives off to pick up some teenage couple--who won't have a clue what just happened in their rented limo.

2 comments:

  1. FP,

    DAMN! You have excellent luck!

    VRPB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was luck. I could wish it had been a little more mutual..but it was hot to be in such a different setting.

      Delete