Wednesday, May 9, 2012

CLAW—Day Three—Saturday Warehouse Sex Party


Cleveland--April, 2012


After the Master took his boy away, I needed food.  Then it was nap time.  It was the night of the last organized sex party.  I wanted to be rested and ready.

I arrive thirty minutes after the doors open.  The place is already jumping.  About 60 guys are already there.  I strip out of my flight suit, down to my leathers.  The man at the coat check can’t stop looking at my bulging yellow jock.  I hand him my bag.  “Looks like you’ll have fun,” he smirks.

I pause at the watersports area. The trough is empty.  That’s good for me.  The cute piss pig is not there yet.  Almost immediately a leather daddy arrives to recycle his beer.  He loves the idea I’ll drink it down.  He puts his cock in my mouth.  It starts to swell, but he manages to get the flow going.  It’s a veritable river of piss.  I chug it all.  My cock erects after the first moments.  When he’s done I continue sucking his cock.  He hardens.     I only stop when he tells me he doesn’t want to cum so early in the night.

I am trying to get my hard cock back in my jock.  I am interrupted by a young man we’ve all lusted after while he was working in the vendor’s mart.  He’s young and smooth, dressed in a rubber shirt and jeans and very tall boots.

I kneel before him.

“You want this?”  His voice is filled with wonder.  I simply nod.  He pulls out a long, thin cock covered with serious foreskin.  “Take my piss.”  He just gets it into my mouth before he starts.  It’s sweet and good.  And goes on forever.   He fucks my face too, after he’s done, getting himself hard and slippery.  “Now I need to find some ass.”  He pulls out and walks away, his wet cock swaying with every stride.

I get myself together as the cute piss pig arrives.  He climbs into the trough--and will get covered  with most of the piss for the rest of the night. 

I make the circuit.  Guys are milling.  One sling is busy.  The glory hole section is packed.  I hear the thwack from the floggings as I let some anonymous mouth go down on me.  He’s ok.  But it’s not what I want right now.  I pat him on the head and keep moving.

Right across from the coat check space, at the top of the main entrance stairs, is a motorcycle.  Bent over it is the Pierced Cub from the gangbang.  In his mouth is the Ginger Cub with the large tattoo (also from the gangbang) and fucking him fast and furious is the hot young man whose piss I just drank.  I smile at the cub getting head.  I move behind him, hunker down and start to tongue his ass.  He sighs.

“Hey, that big dick is here,” says the young man.  I rise.  Pierced Cub sees me and smiles.  “Here,” continues the young man, “take a turn.”  He pulls out his condom covered cock, slaps the ass and makes room for me.  I dip to sample Pierced Cub’s hole with my tongue.  When I rise I slip right in.  He’s more than ready to get pounded tonight. 

I fuck--showing off for the gathering crowd.  Then step aside for Ginger Cub.  He fucks for a while, but I can tell he is in more of a bottom mood tonight.  The young man slips back in.  I keep thinking he’s close, but he doesn’t shoot.  Then it’s my turn again.  The crowd disperses when they realize we aren’t going to cream him.  Pierced Cub rears up, and kisses me over his shoulder.

“I need a breather,” he tells me.  And we all head our separate ways.

I make the rounds.  I play a little.  The cubs and I keep meeting up throughout the night.  I fuck Ginger Cub on the pile of mattresses after Ricky Sinz is done using them for his sex show.

I find Pierced Cub in either one sling or the other.  I share his hole with a hot black man.  Later in the night he is in the other sling with the young man from the vendor mart again.  He waves me over as I come around the corner. 

“Taste my hole.”

The young man pulls out--condom still in place.  I lick Pierced Cubs ass.  Then slip in and fuck him.  The young man strokes.  I let him back in.

We alternate for a long time.  I am completely aroused watching the athletic fucking he’s giving the cub.

“I have to cum,” He announces.  “Where do you want it?”

“Cum on my ass.”  Pierced Cub tells him.

“Let him cum on my cock,” I suggest.  “Then I can fuck his load into you.”

Pierced Cub agrees.  I watch the young man’s face.  He’s delighted.  I let him slip back in to get him close.  He fucks.  Hard.  I’m behind him, working his nipples, my cock resting on the crack of his ass.  He pulls out and turns to me, ripping the condom off. He fires a huge load all over my cock.  My left hand shoots out to catch any drips.

“Stick it up him,” he pants.  “Fuck him with my cum.”

“Yeah, man, breed me with his load.”

I smear my left hand with all the drippings on his ass crack.  Slowly I work my cock back in.  I move inch by inch—my eyes are darting back and forth between Pierced Cub’s look of ecstasy and the ever widening eyes of the young man, whose load is slowly disappearing.  Finally, I’m all the way home.  I pull out slowly.  Then all the way in.  Pumping it.  Making it froth.

The young man has leaned over to kiss Pierced Cub.  I start slamming into his ass.  I wonder if I’ll cum, but I don’t.  I finally stop, and taste the mix of cum and ass lube I’ve been churning.  I get a mouthful, look at the young man who is still hard and stroking, and lean over Pierced Cub.  He knows what I want.  He opens….and I let loose a waterfall of cum into his mouth.  


I fucked for several more hours. I shot my load deep into the handsome Black man who’d been in my room earlier in the day.

6 comments:

  1. FP,

    Boned me up reading about your fun at CLAW.

    VRPB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it. It has taken me almost a week to want anything sexual. That's unheard of for me...

      Delete
  2. Fucking the young man's cum—that he deposited on your cock for just that purpose—into Pierced Cub while you all share eye-lock, kisses, and cum, makes this incredibly intimate and hardon-makingly hot. A climatic finish to your CLAW report for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I always look forward to you comments.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the good times.....you're both a gentleman and a great slut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found this...

      I had a great time with you all weekend--and in a number of ways. That's hot...

      Delete