Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Condoms Come Out (but not like you think)

My Playroom—September, 2012

 He wanted a gangbang.  Of course.  I tried.  In my tiny town it was not going to happen easily.  Juan, my great bathhouse load taker, was traveling past my house, and wanted a sex break at my place.  I contacted some guys and placed an ad.  There was interest, but all from guys who were way too far away, so I knew they wouldn’t show.  They didn’t.  Except for a guy who lives just a few blocks away.  He has seeded many a man in my playroom…

 I’m under the rim seat. Juan’s glorious, full, hairy ass is opened by the seat.  He has my tongue in it as deep as I can go.  Rich, the other top, straddles my chest and has his cock in Juan’s mouth.  He is telling me what a great mouth Juan has.  He does have a great mouth.  But not as great as his butt.  It’s made for cock. 
Juan has already taken my cock in his mouth and butt once before Rich arrived.  I am licking out my precum, enjoying the taste and feel of his hole.  Above me, Rich groans.  He can have a short fuse; I don’t want him to get off this quickly.  I tap Juan’s thighs and get him to stand up.

“You need to sample his ass,” I tell Rich.  He agrees.  Juan eagerly gets on all fours on the bed.
“Damn.”  It’s Rich.  He’s looking at the hairy bubble butt in front of him.  In no time he has shoved his rather average sized cock up him.  “Damn,” he says again.  “He’s talented.”  Juan is milking his dick as Rich fucks into him.  Rich pulls out and tells me to fuck him.  I do.  Hard.  The room echoes with the sound of my balls slapping that full butt.

Soon, it’s sling time.  Rich fucks him as I kneel by his side and eat out Juan’s pits.  I let him taste himself on my tongue.  I hear Rich grunt.  He’s shooting.  He apologizes for not having any staying power tonight, thanks both of us and takes off.
Juan is still in the sling.  I sink my cock into his cummy ass.  “You wanted some loads, right?”

He nods. 

“Stay there,” I tell him.  I make a quick trip to the freezer and I’m back in no time.  I have a Tupperware bowl filled with several different things.  “Well,” I tell him, raising a condom lined shot glass, “this is the load I shot last night.”  I peel the frozen load out of the black latex.  “It’s a big three day load.  Here.”  I insert it with my fingers.  Then push it home with my cock.  The cold pellet against my cock head, surrounded by the heat of his ass, is electric. 
Juan’s eyes are shining.  “Really?”

“Yeah,” I tell him.  And I fuck him until it melts in the depths of his bowels and on my cock head.   “Now,” I say, pulling out of him, “here is a load I sucked out of this 60-something farmer this morning.”  It’s true.  He’s a guy I’ve played with at my usual rest area.  “He has a thick, cut cock,” I murmur.  “It’s hooked down.  Great in your throat.”  I am holding a condom in the air. 
“He shot in my mouth and I spit it in here.”  Now I’m peeling this much larger pellet of cum and saliva free from its wrapper.  “You want it?”
“Shove it in.”

I do.  “With him coming over this morning, it gave me an idea.”  My cock is prodding this large, cold mass up his gut.  “I’d go to the bookstore, suck off some guys and bring their cum to you.”  I am fucking in his now sticky, cool downed ass.  I ram the cum into him until it is no longer frozen.
"You want the next one?”  He nods.  “Here is a big one, filled by three guys.”  I raise another black condom.  I begin peeling off the rubber.  “The first guy was this older guy with a huge, uncut dick.  He was a college professor, I think.  He hadn’t shot in ages.  The next guy in the movie theatre was this guy about my age.  He had no dick to speak of and shot off the moment he put it in my mouth.”  I hold the ball of cum and saliva against his hole.  “You want these guys to seed you?”

“Yessss…” he hisses.
“The last guy I spit in this condom was this fat lawyer type.  He took no time either.”  It’s in.  I push it deep with my finger.  Then my cock.  It’s a huge cold mass, but melting fast.  I fuck.  I push it deep.  I bring my cum covered cock out of his ass, and, moving along the side of the sling, up to his mouth.  He greedily licks my cock clean.

“Thank you,” Juan moans.
“I have one more.”  I pull the last condom from the bowl.  “I stopped by the rest area on the way home from the dirty bookstore.  There was this obviously gay guy there…with a faux hawk.  I blew him behind the latrine---spat it into a condom and hurried home to get ready for you.  You want one more?”

“You know I do.  Fuck me with it.”
I insert the last load.  My cock follows the slimy mess up his ass.  I pump it home.  The loads are making his butt feel incredible.  I fuck until I have raised the temperature of his hole.  All six loads have melted.  All six loads now feel as hot as if they’d just been shot into him.  I think I may shoot the seventh into his ass—but I stop myself.

I pull out.  A waterfall of cum slips out.  I help Juan out of the sling.  “Over here.”
I’m back under the rimseat.  He sits and my mouth finds his slippery hole…

13 comments:

  1. That is so fucking hot! Would love to have that done to me!! Fuck you have my dick so hard right now reading this experience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I invited you to this event---it's such a shame you were busy....(And thanks. It was a hot scene).

      Delete
  2. Yah I know I was invited but had to work! Hate when works gets in the way of my pleasure! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you can be there the next time---or I'll load collect for you...

      Delete
    2. Hope so too and YES you can load collect for me anytime!!

      Delete
    3. I will have a freezer full for you.

      Delete
    4. I will take every load you can collect and then add yours as well!

      Delete
    5. Whore. (And I mean that as a term of respect....!!)

      Delete
    6. Taken as a compliment sir! Love your mind and cock!!

      Delete
    7. I knew I liked you when I met you....

      Delete
  3. FP,

    I've heard of this and actually my ex started freezing loads for me. I still have not received them. I am looking forward to receiving loads like this from the ex or any one.

    VRPB

    ReplyDelete