Thursday, April 25, 2013

CLAW--2013

It is time for CLAW!  I hit the road for Cleveland Leather Awareness Weekend in about two hours.


 

While I am not even halfway through writing up a very sexually active March, I am going skip ahead and try to report daily from my hotel in Cleveland.
I can’t spend the entire weekend there this year, as work gets in the way by Saturday night….but I will have three days to get in to trouble and two massive play parties to fuck and piss my way through.

My leather is cleaned and my boots need to find a hot boot black.
I have packed the sling, the rimseat and a lot of towels…

I am hoping to find a new toy for my piss boy’s hole and a new piece of leather for me (Let’s use that discount from my brother at the Vendor Mart!)
There is what looks to be a great art exhibit of erotic artist Etienne (Dom Orejudos).  His murals at Man’s Country in Chicago are a hot and fun.  I can’t wait to see more.

 

I have talked to a lot of hot men who are on their way to Cleveland. I hope to meet many of them.
I may even find time to take a class…

So stay tuned.  It’s a busy (and hot!) weekend…

4 comments:

  1. This will certainly ne a hot weekend.... Lots of fun and lots of hot guys!!!!!!! Please have a detailed report...and pictures...about it!!!! ;-) your german Fan... :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be writing up the detailed report....but not likely too many pictures. Cameras (except the official one) are outlawed in the play space.

      Delete
  2. Have a safe trip my friend! Looking forward to hearing about it when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working on the first day write up now. GREAT time at the party....

      Delete