Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Sex Party--Young Ass in the Dark Area

Northwest Indiana—August, 2014

Immediately after the last post.


Having got the older bottom off with a DP (which actually felt good as opposed to some sort of gymnastic feat) I go and sit on the couch in the living room.  Harley, the top who looks like he should be a biker, goes down to have a drink at the bar in the basement.  I take a slug from my water bottle and watch the young men on the screen fuck on a blanket in a field of tall grass.  I am soon joined by two persistent cock suckers.  We all take turns on each other, each of us reveling in going back and forth between two cocks or taking two in our mouths at the same time. 

Others join.  Instead of continuing the growing group of cock suckers on the couch and floor, I go downstairs to see what is happening.  The group at the bar has thinned.  I go on around to the dark area.  Harley is there, holding a young woman from behind.  I look again.  It is actually a very young cross dresser with long hair in a summer sun dress.  A drunk daddy is on his knees, pulling the dress up.  He tries to suck the smallish cock he finds in the pink panties, but his balance is bad and he falls over.  Harley rolls his eyes and pulls the young man back to sofa in the far corner.  I follow.  The dress is bunched around the head and raised arms of the young man.  Harley and I attack his nipples.  Harley pulls down the panties and sucks the small, but hard cock. I work the dress the rest of the way off.  Harley flips the kid onto his stomach and begins eating his ass.  I work around to line up my cock with the CD’s face.

“Feed me that big dick.”

I do.

“You get fucked?” Harley wants to know.

“I will with you two.”

Harley motions me around to taste the hole.  We change places.

Harley pulls out and suits up.  He moves around and lines his cock up with the now sopping wet hole.  I pour some lube on the condomed dick.  Harley slides in without much resistance, just a grunt from the young man.  I hold on to him and stroke his back. 

Harley pulls out.  I find a Magnum in my boot.  I start to rip it open.

“Why are you fucking me with those things?  I want you up my ass raw.”

I grin at Harley.  “Get on your knees,” I tell the young man.  He does, holding on to the back of the couch and pointing his young ass right at me.  I spit on his hole and push in. 

Tight.  Oh, my God, he’s tight.  I have to stop.  He takes matters into his own hands and pushes back on me.  I grunt.  And twist my balls so I don’t shoot right there.  I fuck the man on the couch.  Harley gets head from some bystander. 

Harley spells me.  The bystander is thrilled my cock is right from the young hole.

We toss the young CD on the floor and fuck him there so we can spit roast him. 

We reverse.

A small group is forming in the dark area.  There is the oral bystander on one side and two college boys—one white and one black—both in designer underwear on the other.  These two fondle each other through the fabric of their briefs.  The host looks in, too.  And stays.

It’s like an imaginary switch is thrown.  One moment it’s just the three of us playing with four onlookers.  The next moment we are a mass of fucking and cock sucking.  I am still up the young CD when I get the black cock shoved in my mouth.  I get him nice and wet for the CD’s ass. 

I crawl away and pull down the other college kid’s briefs.  I suck his thick, hard cock.  But not for long.  He turns and pulls my face into his delightfully hairy cleft and grinds his hole back on my tongue.

Tongues, holes, cocks and mouths are everywhere.  I worm my tongue into this college kid as someone squirms under me to suck my cock.  Whoever it is gets me good and wet for the college ass in my face.

I fuck that hairy cleft.

Harley fucks him, too.

The Black college guy fucks him.

But we always keep a cock in the young CD.

I don’t know what ass Harley breeds. 

I have too many to choose from.  And that thought makes me erupt all over the Black college guy’s chest. 

Tongues lick both of us clean and I close my eyes and revel in the naked flesh on all sides of me.

4 comments:

  1. Sodom and Go-Whore-Rah. You have such amazing adventures. I can't imagine having that amount of stamina. You have quite the staying power. Thanks for re-sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always been blessed/cursed with a long fuse too get me off. I remember my partner, sucking endlessly, making eye contact and groaning "Can't you ever get off?"

      But it's great for group sex or a bath house trip.

      Delete