Saturday, March 12, 2016

Photo Find: the other side of FP

I didn’t think I wanted to go to the piss party today. 

Instead, when I woke up this morning, I had an overwhelming desire to go (and to piss!).  

So I am.  I thought I’d be writing today, not having sex.  You can see which won out. 


I did find some more shots in some old emails.  


This is from the non-leather part of a photo shoot I did a couple of years ago.  

It includes two things you don’t usually see—my ass...



 and a flaccid cock…


5 comments:

  1. Fuck, I love an ass framed by a jock. Especially yours. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @BruceChang -I totally agree! If you zoom in I think you can actually see that brown eye winking at you. Now I know why FP has to watch out for tops that try to use it as a sheath! Good stuff!! Definitely good stuff.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, guys....you likely know that I have never thought I had much of a butt--so if it does it for you--that's great. Always ready for a good butt munch....

      Delete
  2. I like the picture of our soft dick. I love to suck and soft dick to hardness and would especially enjoy doing so to yours.

    Paul, NYC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know just what you mean--I like doing that, too. Well, not my own...but you know what I mean...

      Delete