Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Cumdump on Twitter


Dylan, the boy in video who took so many loads during IML, told me that he is quite a well-known west coast cum dump.  He loves to post pictures and videos of his well-seeded self on his twitter account.  He invites you to find him as wetnwildbb1. So please, enjoy him as much as I did!

Click Here.  Scroll down a little and you'll find a familiar cock fucking him.  This is a video from his phone that I don't have.

Here’s another couple of pics for you to peruse—and a second video of our play.








4 comments:

  1. I am now a follower.
    Your cock looks SO hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These two videos were eye openers for me. You don't often get to see your dick as others see it. I will admit on this one, when I pull out in the last seconds of the video, even I said, "Damn! that's a big dick..."

      Delete
  2. Do You often do vids or take pics while having a session?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe more pics than vids--but I'm always up for either if it doesn't get in the way of the sex.

      Delete