Friday, February 24, 2017

Fucked with Cock and...

It was the end of 2016.  I wasn’t sorry to see it go. 

Marco, the muscle hole, was at my house.  We were headed into Chicago in the morning for the annual New Year’s Eve orgy.  But tonight it was just the two of us…

My face is buried in his ass crack.  I am always surprised at the sheer volume of the long, silky, black hair in his cleft, as he’s not particularly hairy anywhere else.  I press my tongue against his pucker.  He resists for a moment, then relaxes and lets his hole flower open.  I go deep into him.  He takes a hit of poppers, sighs and let’s me go to work, while he holds on to the fuck bench.  I make his hole as slick as possible with spit.  I reach down and swipe the precum oozing out of my piss slit with my index finger.  I add that to the mix of juices up his butt.  He sighs again, knowing just what I’ve done.  He reaches back and spreads his cheeks apart.  My tongue goes deeper.  I fuck him with it.

I am so ready.  I spit into his hole one last time.  I stand up behind him.  I slide in.   Deep.  Marco let’s me get all the way in before he clamps down on the invader in his ass, holding me in place.

“Fuck,” I grunt. 

Marco loosens up and I begin a slow withdrawal.

“Fuck me with that big dick.”  Marco takes a huff.  “Stretch me out.”

I build to a hard slapping fuck.  My slender hips are slapping against his upturned ass. 

I slow.

I stop.

I reach for the egg-headed dildo on the bureau next to us.  I can reach it without pulling my dick out of his ass.  I lube it up, and only then, do I pull out of his wet hole.  I press the head of the toy against him.  It disappears but for the flat base.   Marco grunts his pleasure.  I pull the end of the toy down.  I push my drooling cock into him.  The underside of my cockhead loves the ribbed shaft of the toy.  It bottoms out nestling against the egghead in his ass.

“Oh, yeah,” grunts Marco.   “Double fuck me.”

I leave the toy imbedded and begin to move just my dick into his now stretched hole.  I fuck in slow rhythm. 

All the way out. 

All the way in.

I let it build to a hard driving fuck.

I stop only to catch my breath.  And to get Marco into the sling.

Once he’s situated and poppered up, I rim him, just for a moment.  Just enough to taste the juices I’ve left behind in him.   I swallow hungrily.

I stand and insert.  I fuck.  Marco has his eyes riveted to the mirror above him.  He takes another hit.  I slow the speed of my thrust so as not to make him spill.  When the lid is back on, I build to a chain rattling tempo.

I pull out.  I grease up my hands.  My left is up him in no time.  I feel the snap of his ass closing around my wrist.  I pull out and work in my slightly bigger right hand.  Again his ass clasps my thin wrist. 

Back and forth. 

Left and right. 

Fuck with my dick.

Left then right.

Making him drool out puddles of cum and piss.

The left pushes in again.  I move closer.  I slide my dickhead down my forearm.  It joins my hand in his ass with just a little extra push.  My cock is surrounded by my fist.  I begin to jerk off my dick in his gut.

“Fuck, yeah.  Jerk it, man.”

I do.  I stop only so I don’t shoot.

I open him with the speculum.  I fuck him through the spread metal opening.

It seems like I add my cock to everything I put inside him.

I walk to where the toys are kept on the bureau.

“You haven’t had this one before,” I say, hefting a ‘flesh’ colored, realistic cock with a massive pair of balls.  It is easily 8 inches around.

“New?”  he asks.

“No, it was first one I ever bought for a guy who needed more than what I had.  I just haven’t had it out for years.  I found it as I was setting up the playroom this fall.”

“Grease it up.”  His voice has gone all husky with desire.  “Give it to me.”

I slather it with J-Lube.

“Take a hit.”

At this point in the night, it doesn’t take too much work to get it all the way in.  The big balls on the toy hit Marco’s.  He grunts as the toy bottoms out.  There is no way I’m adding my dick with this one.  But I do slide in one, then two well lubed fingers.  I move them around the entire circumference.

Marco groans.  He shakes.  His cock puddles more cum.

I pull the toy out.  My hand mops up his cum.  I slather it on my dick. 


I fuck him until I shoot deep into his muscle hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment