Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Hello, Again

I’m not sure I have ever been absent for so long from this blog.  I am not very happy about it….

Part of it was getting the correct writing program back on my computer after the crash.  I downloaded an old version just as I left for my usual business trip to St. Louis

Once there, I found that my hotel had internet that worked only late night when everyone else was off it.  I went looking elsewhere…

The fast food establishment where I could always have a cup of coffee, write and post has set up blocks for sexual sites.  (I’m curious if it’s local or nationwide.)

My work allowed me to be online there, but it being a Catholic girl’s school, there was not much hope in getting on to this site.

And to top it off, I drove this year so it took away all the airport time I often use to write.

Still—despite all that, I managed to have three terrific sexual adventures!

But those took away from writing time, too.

I am now home.  I will buckle down and write.





7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read what you've been up to! Been looking forward to your return. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that. I am glad you spoke up. I rather miss the dialogue between author and reader....

      Delete
  2. I tend to be a quiet reader--introvert pig here--but wanted you to know you have been missed! I guess I'll have to get better at commenting... ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drat! My ;) didn't come thru.

      Delete
    2. Just keep reading and enjoying...and an occasional word would be great!

      Delete
  3. I love it all, especially the evocative black-and-white photograph. Helps me feel your energy FP. And now I am a horny bitch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, hello! I'm glad to see you on here--this way and not as the centerpiece to a write up. I have had two yoga practitioners on my cock since you left for the winter...in a word: Heaven.

      Delete