Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Equipment Close-up: Suspension Stirrups

Something a little different…

I have had two different people write to me about the suspension boots which Jacob wore in the last post.  Most of the leather stores I have visited online do not carry them.  I did find them at Mr. S Leather.  (Here is the link to the store:  https://www.mr-s-leather.com).

This is a slightly different style, but very, very similar.  With the ones owned by the guys, it was important that you had boots on for proper support.  These Suspension Stirrups are padded so they can be worn on a bare foot. 

The following pictures are all from the Mr. S website. 








You should visit the page.  There is a great video of how to put them on your partner.  And, even better, three hot videos of them in use.  

The Suspension Stirrup page is Here.


I love the Mr. S Leather website and have often visited their booth at the various leather weekends.  The instruction videos for many of their products are great and very, very helpful.

2 comments:

  1. Damn....I think I've just found something to add to my "Things I'd like to try" list. Talk about being in a totally helpless position at the mercy of your partner/tormentor.

    ReplyDelete