Friday, March 16, 2018

Piss Party (with Sling)


Chicago—January, 2018

Alejandro and I went out for a drink after our play session (as if we needed more fluids running through our systems!!) at the bar where the piss party is held.  It was very early on a Friday night so it was the two of us, a chatty, mildly flirtatious bartender and one other customer.  Alejandro reminded me that with the dirt cheap deal he’d gotten on his flight, and with how far we were from the airport, that he would only be able to stay for some of the piss party.  We worked out he could leave his bag at my room and take the extra key so he could shower before he Uber-ed to O’Hare.
 
After one drink, and a lot of get to you each other chat, he went off to sleep—he’d had little due to other travel—and I needed food.

The next day, we got into the back bar 15 minutes before the party started.  I set up the sling.  Alejandro stripped to a jock and boots, and flirted with a new (to me) event bartender.  I got ready with my usual piss party attire of a piss yellowed jock (which I’m destroying for a reader), my old combat boots and my yellow trimmed Neoprene harness. 

And it was cold.  I could feel the heat trying to defrost the room, but it was still January inside and out in the back bar.  It warmed up about an hour into the play—the very time Alejandro beat a retreat for the airport.  I think he pissed on a guy in the inflatable wading pool… 


The party starts slowly.  The number of men for the first hour is sparse…nobody is rushing to get wet with the cold.  I catch up with a number of men I haven’t seen for months.  Some times that means chatting.  Sometimes that means an exchange of dick sucking.  I talk to the Coat Check Otter.  His beard has really grown since I saw him.  We spend quite a bit of time kissing.  And groping. 

The crowd arrives…an hour into it.  The room is warmer and the pissing begins.  I find the cub I met here who is also from Michigan.  I bend him over, so he holds on to the bar as I eat out his hairy ass crack.  It’s not even damp.  I stand up and remedy that with my first piss of the night—it goes on forever and leaves him squirming.  I kneel back down and clean him up.

“I want to get fucked his time.”

I ask if he’s up for the sling.

“Not yet,” he tells me, leading me into a darker area behind the screens.  He bends, supported by the bench that runs along the wall.  “I want that raw dick in my PrEP-ed hole.”  I kneel behind him and take another taste of his pissed out ass crack.  I hear the poppers open.  A huge hit.  “Eat me out.  Fuck, yeah.” 

I spit one last time onto his hole.  I stand up and prod his pucker with my dripping dick.  Once.  Twice.  I’m in.  I sink to half my length.  He groans and takes another hit.  I sink into him.  A man arrives to shower the Cub’s back with piss.  The hot liquid runs down the crack and is fucked into him.  The poppers open again.  His hole responds.  The Cub goes all guttural, making incoherent babble about cock and ass.  I slap one of his cheeks.  His chute tightens on my cock.  I fuck and fuck…

*****

A good looking, bookish-type is hiding out in the dark corner on the opposite side to the sling.  We chat.  He’s new to the party.  He hefts my dick and haltingly wonders if I have piss.  I do.  He gets down on his knees.  I rest my semi-hard cock on his lower lip.  We wait.  I swig from my water bottle and the piss flows.  A lot.  He manages to take it all.  The sheer volume leaves him breathless. He stands ups, rather unsteady.  “Damn…” he says, “Now I have to piss.”

I kneel.  I look up at him—I love the look of shock on his face.  He starts the stream before it’s anywhere near my mouth.  I bend and take him in—letting the head sit on my tongue.  There is as much volume as I gave him.  I suckle him down.  I save the last spurt in my mouth.  I stand up and kiss him—giving him his own piss back.  Our bodies hungrily grind together.  It’s only when I finally break the kiss I see that he has shot a load all over my bushy pubes.  I thank him and deliberately wipe them up with the grungy jock.

*****

I am near the sling.  A hot Ginger has asked if he can fuck his friend in it.  I assure him it’s there for all to use.  He plows his bud.  He gives him a load as I watch.

I feel a hand clap on my shoulder.  “Let the man eat it out.”  I look.  It’s the party organizer.  The Ginger eventually pulls out and I feast on his load.  He watches with pleasure as I savor his cum.  The bottom squirms and jacks his dick.

“Fuck, yeah,” says the Ginger.  “Now you can fuck me.”

I stand up.  The friend is helped out of the sling.  The Ginger jumps in.  I stirrup him up and lean across his hot otter body and kiss him.  He groans deep in his throat as he tastes his own sperm on my tongue.  I linger in his mouth a long time.  He’s a great kisser.  When I come up for air, I thank him by pissing on his ass crack.  I lick up another hairy ass.  I drill some into his hole.  Another man walks by and pisses on the Ginger’s cock.  It sluices down for me to lick that piss up, too.

The Ginger is panting.  I stand.  He may have just cum, but his cock has stood up again.  I push into his wet ass.  His ass is tight.  It clings to my cock on every move I make.  It’s a delicious feeling.  I am moving slowly, to let him get used to me. 

But he will have none of it.  “Just fuck me.  Fuck me hard.”

I pick up the pace.  I pummel his butt with loud wet smacks of flesh on flesh.

Another of his friends finds him in the sling.  “Fuck, man, I never see you take cock.”

“You want to sample his ass,” I ask this new arrival.

He nods.  I pull out.  He takes my place and fucks his friend.  “You are so tight…” the friend begins.  And suddenly he’s coming.  He’s fucking a load into the Ginger after maybe three strokes.

“Let me clean you up.”  I kneel.  The friend obediently pulls out and sticks his cummy cock in my mouth.  I tongue him clean.  I taste it in the Ginger’s hole.  I bring a wad of it up on my tongue to his waiting mouth.  We snowball his friend’s load as my cock finds its way back into the slick hole.  I let him swallow it as I stand back up and fuck.

We only stop when the Ginger asks for a breather.

*****

I play with Coat Checker Otter at his station.  It’s busy enough he can’t get away.

I feed more piss.  I watch the Ginger fuck someone else in my sling. 

I try for more piss down my throat with a regular, but he is dry.

As the evening nears the end, I find the Ginger.  “Would you like another load?

“Fuck yeah.  There’s a fresh one up there for you.”

He hops back into the sling.  I kneel and try for a taste.  He pushes and a large dollop of the mixed loads lands on my tongue.  I think about snowballing, but I’m suddenly greedy.  I swallow it.  He pushes again.  Another pearl of cum lands on my tongue.  This time I stand and share it in a passionate kiss.  I want to piss, but I’m empty.  With our mouths still attached, my cock finds the wet entrance to his ass.  I push and I’m in.  I let him squeeze me as we continue to kiss.

Now I need to fuck.  I straighten up, grab the sling frame above me and rail into him. 

The Ginger locks eyes with me.  “Shoot it, man.  I want to feel you cum.”

I look down.  He’s totally hard and stroking.  And then he’s pissing himself.  I am fucking the piss out of him.

I explode.  Spurt after spurt fires into his Ginger haired hole…

4 comments:

  1. I just knew this was going to be great! So hot when the bookish guy shot his load just from sharing some piss. I can relate to that.
    .....and then there's the Ginger, WOW. my favorite part is when you actually fucked the piss out of him. What a climax to an incredible night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was the surprise that I had his piss still in my mouth. I hope the Ginger becomes a regular!

      Delete
  2. Amen to Gary M's comments. I love those bookish types that turn into pigs given half a chance. And hairy gingers? Woof! I'm sorry you didn't get to fuck Coat Check Otter this time around. He's one of my favorite From My Side of the Sling characters!

    Paul, PS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt bad it didn't work out with the Coat Check Otter. But he's a damn good kisser...and at least we got to do that.

      Delete