Monday, March 5, 2018

Used


Detroit—January, 2018

The last time he appeared in these pages he wasn’t called by any name.  He’s a sub, after all.  He was just “boy” if I ever referred to him.  When we last met, he begged me to call him names I still refuse to type.  We had not met up since that time.  Only the distance we live apart had kept me from using him again.  That was about to change.

The boy had contacted a top friend of mine.  The top, Alex, called me and wondered if I could help him use the boy.  I could.  This top has appeared in these pages, too.  He loves gay campgrounds—and you’ve read about me gagging on his big dick that gets unexpectedly thick in the middle of the shaft.

We drove together and found the boy’s house easily.  He was ready to serve…


I go in first.  We greet each other in his kitchen.  No hugs, just verbal.   His eyes are lowered.  He takes me into the living room and kneels to help me remove my outdoor boots.  He is unlacing them as Alex comes in.  He stays on his knees while we strip off.  I put on my good combat boots.  I reach for my chaps and let them drop back in the bag.

“Get up,” I tell him.  “Kneel on the couch.”

He does, his ebony ass jutting right at me.

I am instantly on my knees.  My face is in his ass crack.  I pull back and give his butt a loud slap with the flat of my hands.  He grunts out a “Thank you, Sir.”

I go back to eating his hole.

“Fuck me, Sir.”

I ignore him and keep eating.  Finally I stand up and push into his wet hole.  Hard.  No finesse.  Marking him as ours for the next few hours.  I fuck.  The sound fills the room.  I pull out the moment I sense that Alex is ready to take my place.

I let Alex fuck him as I zip myself into my chaps.

Our play had little linear momentum that afternoon.  Here are a few moments of how the boy was used.

We are in his bedroom on his bed, which is stripped of everything but a sheet.  He is on all fours.  I am sitting, legs splayed wide, as he sucks my dick.  Alex, kneeling behind him, is fingering the boy’s hole.  He reaches round and has the boy taste his ass on Alex’s fingers.  He pulls them out of his mouth and directs his head back onto my cock.  Alex fucks him from behind.  Hard and loud.  The boy gasps around my cock, but his eyes are shining.  He’s right where he wants to be. 

When it’s my turn to fuck, we don’t move, we just turn the boy.  I get up on my knees, briefly taste his hole and enter him.  I direct his head onto Alex’s ass wet cock.  He makes a show of not doing ass to mouth—until his mouth touches the cock.  Then he can’t hide his hunger for it.

We rotate him again.

And again.

His ass is wet now.  Terrifically wet and sloppy.  I tell him so.

And we turn him around one more time.

*****

We go next door into the sling room—in what would have been a guest bedroom.  He is about to get into it.  I stop him.  I unhook one side of the sling so it hangs to the floor.  I put my leather restraints on his wrists.  I hook him to the chains above his head.  His body is bent at a 90 degree angle with his hands reaching out in front of him.  I attach my homemade spreader bar to his ankles.  He can’t go anywhere.  I take out my leather paddle.  I run it all over his back, down his ass crack and down his thighs.  I’ve yet to give him a first whack with it.  He is shivering in anticipation.

“Put the blindfold on him,” I tell Alex.

He buckles it in place.

I slap his ass cheek with the paddle.  First one cheek, then the other.  Back and forth.  Enough to smart, to just raise the blood to the surface of the skin.  Alex has found a wooden paint stirrer on the equipment table.  He is under the boy, doing the same thing, but lighter, to the boy’s full jock pouch.

I give him one last smack.  This one is hard.  It has to sting.  My mouth is instantly on the place I hit him.  I finger his ass crack as I kiss his black butt.  My tongue goes into his very hairy ass crack.  He moans.  I begin to lick out all the precum we’ve left in him…

*****

The boy is on his back and under the rimseat.  I am sitting on it.  The boy is good.  He eats ass like a pro now.  My hole is sopping wet.  Alex is between the boy’s splayed legs.  He fingers the well fucked boy hole.  He shoulders the boy’s legs and his cock begins to fuck him.  The boy forgets all about my hole and revels in the fuck.

*****

We finally put him in the sling.

There are toys to use on him.  Some of his own—some I’ve brought. 

Then it’s our cocks again.

Alex first.  A blistering fuck until he cums deep inside.

He pulls out.  He won’t let me clean his cock.  He waits for his nerve ending to calm down and sticks it in the boy’s mouth.  I can only hear that, for my tongue is deep in the boy’s ass, sampling the load deep inside the boy.

It’s my turn to fuck.  I glide home on Alex’s cum.

Ten strokes.  And I’m spewing my load deep into him.

I hold onto the chains.  I let my head clear.  I go down and get a mouthful of our mixed seed.  I stand up.  I tap the boy’s chin.  He opens…and I drizzle the white sticky mess into his mouth.  I also deliberately coat the black skin of his chin with our very white seed.


Links (with photos of my first encounter with the boy.)  Part One     Part Two

5 comments:

  1. Fuk....there's a lot to be said in finding a "boy" that wants to be used and does what he's told.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One who does what he's told with relish and gusto...and asks for more...

      Delete
  2. Lucky men! I’m not sure which one of you I prefer to imagine myself as in this scene...oh, wait, I wanna be the bottom. Who am I kidding??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, let me say this...If you were sharing the boy with me as a top--you would have eventually been fucked, too. And right over his face so he could lick my cock on the out stroke from your ass. (This is something I know he loves and something we couldn't do that day with the men involved.)

      Delete
  3. Well, now i have to put the phone down and get myself off to that image! You have me pegged...and fucked. Excuse me while I enjoy that a lot... ;)

    ReplyDelete