Monday, August 13, 2018

FP Caged


Sometimes the pictures just don’t reach me in time to go with the post they illustrate.

This is such a case.

Some of my readers might remember when Gavin, my f-bud in Toronto, caged my cock.  He was hoping the denial of erection would make me even hornier for his hot ass.

It didn’t.

It hurt. 

I barely fit.

And now you can see it for yourself.




The link to the original post is here.

UPDATE  --  3 hours after posting:


An online bud wasn't thrilled with the caged picture...so here's a blast from the past.  2003 to be precise.  One of the first times I let people take pictures of my dick...



There he is in all his glory...

8 comments:

  1. In theory, it sounded hot as fuk. Your cock straining to break free and do what it does best... FUK! The reality, not so much. At least you were open to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. I saw that it could be hot. I know I love having them on guys I'm fucking.

      And I understood Gavin's desire. I could see how after being not allowed to get hard, I could pop the hardest boner possible...I mean, that's what Jacob does all the time.

      But it just hurt. A lot. Do they make different sizes cages???

      Delete
    2. Absolutely. Quite a wide variety. From teeny tiny to extra large to accomodate the girthy among us. Also some type of acrylic unit (as opposed to the rigid metal ones,) that somehow has some stretch to it. Haven't tried it myself. They can be very pricey too.

      Delete
    3. That makes sense, I've never looked. Jacob and a guy, Dean, who I rarely see now, were the only two to wear them around me. So I only saw their sized cages....both of which would be the same issue as Gavin's.

      Jacob has the acrylic. He doesn't care for it for it's not tight ENOUGH....since that's his thing.

      Delete
  2. Wow. Great photo. I would love to have you top me. If I get to chiChicor Indianapolis?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am about three hours away from either city--but love to travel when I can to meet readers.

      Delete
  3. That's a beautiful cock, man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....I lucked out. That IS me in the banner to the blog, too.

      Delete