Thursday, September 20, 2018

My Trip to Canada: Cruising In the Woods


Ontario—August, 2018

The next day, I was looking forward to a lazy day of reading and listening to Verdi’s I Masnadieri.  I went out for breakfast.  The campground was certainly much emptier when I got back.  But then the men on day passes began to arrive.  My wing of the campground had totally emptied, but now the day trippers were parking here and walking to the pool…before meandering into the woods…


I have had a late lunch.  I am sitting in my lawn chair near the tent.  Joan Sutherland is wafting softly over the breeze.  A good looking man in nothing but a pair of shorts ambles my way.  He sits at the picnic table one site away.   We are the only men in my area.  He kneads his bulge, unzips and his shorts are soon around his ankles.  He openly strokes his above average cock.  I switch off the music and walk towards him.  He’s even better looking as I get closer:  Mid 40’s, tall and lanky with a hairy chest and a very Hebraic nose.  He leans forward, unbuttons my fly and goes down on me.    At that moment, 500 yards away, two men toss their beach towels into their parked car.  They stop to watch the blow job.  My sucker pulls my cock out of his mouth and shows off the size of it to the two men.  They start our way.

The curly haired, 30 something is eager to join us.  His petite partner stays a distance away and watches his friend sit next to my sucker on the picnic table.  My original sucker offers the new man my dick.  I’m excited at the prospect of being passed back and forth.  Instead the first guy loses interest and wanders into the woods towards the play area.  My new guy sucks me for a bit and finally asks if we can play in my tent.  I point to it and tell him I barely fit in it, let alone two of us.  We settle to go to the play area.  His voyeur of a partner tags along after us.

We go into the hut with the glory holes.  “Stand up on the bench,” he tells me.  I do.  I am right at the correct height for some excellent head.  His petite friend watches us, half hidden by a partition.  “Turn around.”  My cocksucker pushes on my hips to turn me.  I turn and his tongue finds my ass. 
Fuck, this is about the last thing I expect.  But he’s an even better rimmer than cock sucker.  When he stops slurping on my hairy crack to catch his breath, I tell him we should reverse.  He stands on the bench and I suck his decently sized cock—and eat out his hole.   He groans and strokes at top speed as I tongue his pucker.  He spins around and gives me his load.  Noisily.  He pulls up his swimsuit and leaves with the watcher…who may have shot in the dirt.

I step out of the building.  A built guy in an electric blue Speedo arrives. My original sucker emerges from the woods and holds me, tweaking my nipples, as Blue Speedo goes down on my cock.  Speedo pulls down his suit and jerks his fat cock as he sucks me.  I fuck his face.  He pulls off me, breathless.  I think he might be on the edge of blowing his load, but instead he takes off.  I finally do down on my original sucker.  He lets me have my way with him, now that we are alone—but pulls out of my mouth the moment the big man from yesterday arrives.  He not only pulls out of my mouth he all but runs away.

“You want some head?” asks the Big Guy.

I mount one of the step units.  BG takes out his plate, not bothering to hide the fact this time, tucks it in his pocket and gives me velvety head.  The Bear he was sucking last night arrives.  I motion him to join us.  We stand on the steps and BG goes back and forth on us.  Soon the Bear is sucking my cock along with the Big Guy.   BG tires of sharing and wanders away into the hut—after new cock. 

I take a turn on the Bear.  He gives me his load.

I am alone for a moment—listening to the sounds of oral sex coming from the hut.  I have no idea who BG is sucking now.  I consider getting back to the opera, but hang out on the slurp ramp instead.

“There he is.”  Blue Speedo is back—and he has his cute Latino boyfriend with him.  “I wanted him to see that huge dick of yours.”  They stand below me.  I obligingly do a slight knee bend and stick my cock through the glory hole.  Blue Speedo pushes the younger man onto my dick.  “Show him what you can do.”  He can do plenty.  It’s hot watching him suck me, guided by his partner.  Soon Blue Speedo comes up on the ramp alongside me.  He sticks his fat cock through the hole.  His BF begins going back and forth between us. The BF undoes his cutoffs and they fall to his ankles.  He’s naked beneath and begins stroking a stubby cock.

“You want a cock in your ass?”  Blue Speedo asks.

The BF nods, his face full of my cock.  Blue Speedo goes down and fucks his BF as the BF continues to suck me.  The strength of his fucking makes BF go a little deeper onto my dick.

“You want his dick up your ass, too?”

BF pulls off me, and nods.  Blue Speedo grins and leads the BF around to the sling under the lean-to.  I follow.  The BF gets into the  sling, naked.  I look up at the sign above us and grin.


Blue Speedo spits on his boy’s raised manhole.  He dribbles more spit on his dick and re-enters his boy.  I give BF my cock in his mouth again, in that slightly awkward angle you have to do with a sling.  Blue Speedo is totally turned on by sharing his boy.  He pounds him, making the sling rock.

“Fuck this PrEPped hole!”  he tells me.

He slides out and I slide in.  The BF beats faster.  We are a great set of dicks for his ass.  Blue Speedo is thicker, but not as long.  I’m thick but have the longer cock.  Blue Speedo is jerking as he watches my cock go into his Latino BF.

I pull out.  He fucks him again.  I offer my cock to the BF.  He loves the taste of his hole on my dick.  His tiny dick throbs.

“Fuck him again.”

I do.

Blue Speedo taps me on the shoulder.  I pull out and he just gets his cock into his BF in time as he blows his load.  He stays there, marinating in that hot ass.  He pulls out.  I fall to my knees.  I clean his cock.  He groans in exquisite agony.  I go for the load in the hole.  The BF reacts like my tongue in his cummy hole is an electric prod.  In seconds he jerks a load out of his stubby cock.  He lets me stick my cock into his dripping hole for a couple of strokes, but he has really had enough.  They thank me.  I thank them for allowing me to fuck his hot ass.

I am alone in the woods for the first time in over an hour.

I start to my campsite.  I stop.  A man is by my tent.  He sees me and comes my way.

He’s good looking—Greek and with a nice uncut cock dangling out of his fly. “I was told to find the big dick listening to classical music.  Is that you?”

By way of answer, I get out my dick.

“I guess so.”  He drops to his knees and sucks me.  He doesn’t seem to mind the taste of the Latino’s hole at all.  He pulls off me.  His own dick is rampant.  We trade off. 

He must be really ready.  He loads my mouth.  Sheepishly.  “I wanted your load,”  he says, putting his cock away.

I offer it to him, but he’s really lost interest now that he’s shot.

No one else is around.

The Day Passer’s cars are gone.

I go back to my opera.  Content.

That night, I get off.  I suck off a Bear on the slurp ramp who gives me an enormous load. 
It’s massive enough to trigger my own stubborn ejaculation…

No comments:

Post a Comment