Monday, September 17, 2018

My Trip to Canada: Camping in the Woods

Ontario—August, 2018

The Sunday after the late night of Fukdto, I slept as late as possible and got out of town with little trouble.  I had two days and nights to fill before my first show at the theatre festival.  I did not want to pay Toronto prices so I went to one of Ontario’s gay campgrounds.  I knew I would have missed the crowds of the weekend, but that was just fine with me.  I would pitch my tent, read, write the blog and maybe find some sex in the woods.

I arrived mid afternoon.  There were actually more people in the campground than I expected.  I found my unimproved site away from all the beautiful trailers, campers and cabins.  I set up my tent, blew up the air mattress and got my sleeping bag into the tent.  And I went exploring.

I avoided the party at the pool.  I am not a water and sun kind of guy.  I went into the woods to see the play area.  I had not been here for about two years and I wondered if there were improvements.  Indeed, a hut like structure that had been falling down was now rebuilt.  There were partitions inside with a variety of gloryholes (all too low for me.)  The lean-to with two slings was still there.  The slurp ramp was on the back of the lean-to.  There were also some step units scattered around under the big trees…another type of cock sucking station for men with bad knees.

And yes, there was a man behind the slurp ramp, sitting on a bench, waiting for someone to mount the platform…


I walk up the ramp to the top of the platform. The man waiting is severely overweight, but with a nice smile, so I’m happy to let him have a go at my dick.  I find the hole where I don’t have to do too much of a knee bend.  I unbutton and pull my hardening dick out and push it through the hole.  He is right there.  His mouth is fantastic.  This is perfect for my over worked cock, fresh from Fukdto.  I am pretty sure he’s removed a bridge.  There seem to be no teeth in his mouth at all.

He soon realizes I am standing in an uncomfortable way to fit through the hole.  He tells me to move to the end.  The hole is taller there….but he has to find something to stand on to reach my cock.  We soon decide to use one of the stair units.

We go to the closest flight of steps.  It is certainly better.  He takes me to the root repeatedly.  He looks puzzled as to why I haven’t cum.  “Most guys would have shot by now,” he tells me.
I tell him I love head, but it rarely gets me off. 

He offers me his ass.  It seems ungentlemanly to not fuck him.  He undresses and gets in the sling.  It’s low—and not adjustable.  I fuck for a bit, but it’s even worse for my legs requiring me to do deep knee bends.  I finally thank him and pull out.  He tells me he’ll be here tonight.

*****

After dinner, after the sun has gone down, my cock leads me back into the woods.  I have put on my flight suit, so I’m covered from potential mosquitoes, but I have easy access to my dick.  I like the woods at night.  The path is lit with a few garden lights.  I can see shadows moving into the new gloryhole area.  I go in.  There are two men standing around.  They look very similar: buff for 50, with a shaved heads and scruff on their faces.  They whisper to each other in German.  I move around to put a wall between us.  I stick my dick through the hole so they can see it.  They chatter and begin having sex with each other, ignoring me.

I wander.  The slings are empty.  On one of the stair units, I see my afternoon cocksucker working on another dick.  He is lying naked on his side on the top platform.  A bear in a trucker cap stands on the ground and feeds the big man his cock.  I walk over.  I nod at Trucker Cap.  I push my hard dick into the sucker’s bare ass.  This makes him suck Trucker Cap with even more gusto.

The German couple comes out of the shed, strips bare and begins to fuck on another set of stairs near us.  They wave me over.  I move to them.  The man getting fucked, cranes around and sucks my dick.  We have a moment of great spit roasting.  Our strokes are timed so that we are both pushing into the bottom in unison.  The top speaks English.  He asks if I’d like to fuck his man.  I nod.  He hands me a bizarre ribbed condom made out of the thickest latex I’ve ever seen.  I notice he’s fucking him raw.  I roll it down.  It’s rather loose.  I smear it with lube and work the head of my cock into his hole.  The bottom has a moment where you can tell, in any language, he is asking me to go slow.  I do.  The moment his ass adjusts, he goes crazy.  He is pounding back on my dick, as his partner fucks his mouth.

“Sling.” says the top.  The bottom races for it.  They choose the one that is even lower than the one I used in the afternoon.  I rip off the condom and decide to just feed the bottom my dick.  The top is fucking—and shoots up his partner’s ass. I go to felch.  Whoops, not here at the campground with limited clean out available.  The bottom is jerking his PA-ed dick.  He shoots all over himself.  I clean his cum up instead.

I go back to the cocksuckers.  New recruits have arrived.  My afternoon sucker is now on his back, his head hanging over the edge and a towering bear is fucking his mouth.  Trucker Cap is trading oral with a younger cub.  The Tall Bear pulls out of the mouth servicing him.  He puts a hand on my shoulder, and all but pushes me to the ground.  His wet cock goes into my mouth.  He pumps his hips a few times, grunts and shoots.  The load is big and thick.  I swallow and clean his dick.

Trucker Cap moves from the Cub’s mouth to mine, but briefly.  He pulls out of me and sprays his seed all over the big guy on the platform.

“Fuck me.”  The Cub moves around and offers me his hairy ass—while sliding his tiny dick into the big guy’s mouth.  I spit on the pucker.  I push into him raw.  He grunts.  He suddenly begins fucking himself on my dick—and pushing his own dick into the cocksucker’s mouth.

This  makes him cum in no time.  He spasms and fills the mouth of the Big Guy.

The Cub pulls up his overalls and takes off.

The weighty cocksucker sits up.  He grins at me and says.  “Wow, you’re as big a pig as I am.”

2 comments:

  1. So it turns out that I can still comment from the desktop, but not the phone...weird. Regardless...I've been reading and enjoying. And finding some fun around here. ;) Next is to plan a trip back to Chicago...or Toronto, now that I'm reading all about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you can still leave an occasional comment. Good to hear you are finding some men in your new home area. And certainly keep in touch if there is potential to meet in either city!

      Delete