Sunday, November 18, 2018

"Meet Us At the Bookstore"


Northwest Indiana—October, 2018

“Reid thinks we should meet at the bookstore tomorrow at 2pm, so the two of you can fuck someone else.” Don wrote me in a text.   “Know any bottoms?”

(Don is the man who owned up to his partner about playing with me.  Reid was so receptive to opening their relationship that we had a number of meets, some planned and some not, while I was working out of state.)   

Being in Indiana, I could think of no one better than Miguel, the Latino bottom who I have seen take on a whole bookstore or who rules the dark room at the house parties I attend.  I dropped him a line.  Always up for a fuck or six, he was really intrigued when I mentioned the other top’s cock was bigger than mine.  He said he’d try to make it.


I get there early.  Frankly I want some time to suck a cock or two before I get down to business.  We are meeting in the bookstore where you buy a combo ticket for the theatres and the arcade.  The theatre is on one side of the retail store, the arcade on the other.  I piss and head to the theatre.  Surprise.  Don is here already.  He tells me Reid is cruising the arcade.

“I meant to tell you,” Don says as we hug, “Reid loved it, I mean loved it, when you asked permission to blow your load in me.”

I grin and stow that information away for future reference.

Reid joins us.  We chat for a moment as we are the only people in the room.  Soon others arrive.  Don takes that as a cue to open my pants, very aware of all eyes on him as he kneels in front of me and gets my dick out.  Reid sits watching us.  He unzips and frees his hardening dick.  Don’s tongue makes contact with my piss slit.  You can hear a gasp from the three men standing behind us, watching. 

I let Don set his own pace.  He licks my balls, my shaft and my cock head before he ovals his mouth and takes me halfway down his throat.  He gets me rock hard.  He pulls off, showing my full size to the guys, now groping themselves behind us.  I nudge him over to give Reid the same treatment.  I sit beside Reid as Don is getting as much as he can of Reid into his mouth.  Soon he is going back and forth between us.

One of our onlookers is a hot bear.  He sits down in a chair to the side.  He pulls out a nice, larger than average dick and works it as he watches us.  Reid pushes his boy towards the new man.   Don crawls over and begins to suck him.  I take Don’s place between Reid’s spread legs.  I take him a little deeper than when we last played, but barely. 

Reid points to his boy’s ass.  I move over and undo Don’s belt and pants.  I pull them down, exposing his naked ass.  My tongue connects with Don’s pucker.  Another gasp from our audience.  I work on getting his ass crack good and wet.

“Fuck him,” says Reid.  It sounds loud over the slurping we are making.  I rear back and slap my bare cock against Don’s ass.  I hear our audience, now of four, unzip.  I push my wet cock head into him.  Don pauses in his sucking for just a moment.  He adjusts to me and then goes back to work on getting a load down his throat.  I fuck him hard.  I fuck him hard enough that it pushes him against the man—and he gets another inch of cock in his mouth.

A younger guy comes into the room.  He stands transfixed at the sex happening.  Once he spies Reid’s dick, like a flash. he is kneeling and sucking that monster.  The bear pulls away from Don—he doesn’t want to cum.  He leaves and I pull out of Don’s ass for the moment.

Miguel arrives.  He goes right to my dick, grunting his approval of tasting Don’s ass juice on my dick.  When my cock is good and clean, he stands up and strips to nothing but his athletic socks.  He holds onto the back of a chair.  “Fuck me,” he says it to me, but looks around the room to include everyone.

I slide into him.  Don‘s eyes go wide as he watches another man take my dick anally.  Reid stands up, ignoring the younger cock sucker.  He wants to watch me fuck, too.  “Is this the one?” he asks, his voice now softer.

I nod and keep up my ball slapping assault of Miguel’s hole.  Don is now hard and moves around to give Miguel his dick to suck.  Reid watches and strokes.  I slow down to a slow, long stroke.  I accelerate to another blistering assault on his ass. 

I pull out and offer Miguel to Reid.  He’s in that ass almost before I’m out of the way.  I replace Don in Miguel’s mouth.  Don, watching his boyfriend begin the fuck of another man, is dripping precum like crazy.  My index finger swipes it off his cock and I lick it clean.

Reid is huffing like a man on the brink of cumming.  He forces himself to slow down.  He does, and pulls out.

“Fuck him some more.”

I move around and go back up Miguel.  Reid replaces me in Miguel’s mouth.  Miguel is grunting his pleasure at being used so thoroughly.  I am turned on myself by all this.  I mean to start with a more measured fuck, but I am banging his ass like crazy from the moment I slide in.

Don kneels and shares his BF’s cock with Miguel.  I love how easily they are taking to group play.
We switch again.  Reid plows him hard enough to make Miguel yelp.  And he shoots.  He holds on to Miguel’s hips for dear life.   He marinates in the cummed out hole for a long time.  When he finally pulls out he gives his dick, gingerly, for Miguel to clean.  I kneel and lick up a major drip of cum leaking from Miguel’s puffy hole. 

“I need to fuck in your load,” I hiss.  I stand up and revel in his cum coating my cock. 

Don moves over to watch me.  “Pull out; show me his cum on your dick.”

I do.  He groans at seeing blobs of cum on my dick.  He surprises me and bends, sucking me clean.  I go in again.  We repeat the cleaning process.  Reid grins and leaves to find the restroom.

Don is so turned on he takes a turn fucking Miguel—something I don’t think he ever does.  Miguel cleans Don’s cock and asks for a break.  He gets dressed and stumbles out to get some water.

“I should get off, Reid will want to leave.”  He kneels on two chairs, a knee on each seat.  He tells me to fuck the cum out of him.  I spit on his hole and slide in.  I fuck him hard.  I grab and cock and stroke him to the rhythm of my fuck.

Don groans and shudders.  He spews on the floor very, very fast…

*****

I am left alone.  

I try to find a cock to suck.  It’s no use.  In all the booths are bottoms who need to suck more than I do. 

I let a guy who looks like a trucker service me orally for a bit.  He asks if I fuck.  We go to a bigger booth and I load his ass. 

2 comments:

  1. Come to CT and let's explore some video booths! Chris Uomosub @ Recon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. H'mmmm....I haven't been to CT, well, as an adult. That would be fun. (Though we might have to go somewhere else to get you as wet inside and out as when we chatted on Recon!)

      Delete