Saturday, March 28, 2020

Making a Devil's Dick


So here we are confined to our homes…

I got a call from the host of the sex party I attend to the north of me.  He was really feeling the confinement, but wanted to do his bit to get the virus under control. He knew we wouldn’t meet this month or the next but he voiced the hope that we might be able to by the end of May. And then he said:  “We should all save the cum from our jack off sessions and play with it whenever we next meet.”

My ears perked up.  I have made devil’s dicks, my cum frozen, for years.  I don’t jerk off often, but when I do, why should I let the world’s most perfect lube go to waste?


I start with a shot glass.  You could use an old pill bottle.  Just a receptacle about the circumference of a cock; something that will fit up someone’s lucky ass.   I like the shot glass for it gives it a tip for insertion.


I don’t just shoot in the receptacle.  You would have to melt some or all that you’ve saved to get the icicle of cum out.  I line it with a condom. 



Masturbate as usual.  I chose the Professor’s gift of Jake Morgan in Folsom Sex Party from SkynMen.  (This video is highly recommended!  I suppose it helps that I have had my dick in two of the men in this movie, but it would still be hot if I hadn’t. )



Shoot in the glass.







Ok obviously I need to work on holding a camera in my left hand while in the throes of orgasm…


I often use this slightly bigger glass, but there is no tip.



Store in a container and pop in the freezer.  I will keep a Post-It on the lid with the load count.  


If the glass gets full, transfer to the pill bottle, unwinding more of the condom you’ve kept rolled up.

I love the feeling of the frozen cum melting over my cock as I fuck. 

Now let’s get to it!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE fucking a hole with a devil's dick inside. The contrast between hot and cold is exquisite. Plus, as you said, semen is the perfect lube. I love the way it smells, tastes, and feels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck me that was a very hot instructional post!!! Damn sexy pig man!! I want to be on the receiving end of that devil duck (haven’t had one in me before)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing from my side of things and the guys who have taken the ones I've made love it. It can be a tense-ish moment as it goes in--pressing a hunk of frozen matter against the hole I've just been fucking. But it usually goes in easily--and will even start to melt the moment it hits your ass lips to provide lube to slip right on in. I usually push it in with my fingers just past the anal ring...followed by shoving it home with my cock. The severe cold on my cock feels great.

      And then it starts to melt in your hole, cool drops of cum falling on my cock as I fuck. It warms to body temperature very fast. It is amazing for felching, for ATM and to fuck in until you shoot.

      Delete
  3. Use a cleaned out and end cutoff plastuc caulk tube to hold the condom.

    Cyberdolphnow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent idea! We pigs are wonderfully creative!

      Delete