Friday, May 29, 2020

Equipment Close-up: The Gas Mask


Equipment Close-up:  The Gas Mask


I think it was as soon as the drive home from pissing on the ex-marine, I resolved to get a gas mask.  (I almost added ‘for my play room’—but it was a good 10 years before I had the space to set one up.) 

I found one on a military surplus site.  Russian, I believe.  I bought it.


I knew I wanted to feel that rush of piss down the air hose and see how much I could swallow.  I tried it several times, with a number of willing fuck buds. 

Just pulling the mask over my head put me in a mindset I was not used to.  It is tight.  The rubber clings to your flesh.  (I knew a number of sub-ish men who would like that feeling far more than I.)  Breathing feels labored.  And loud.  You hear each intake of your breath.  Add the hose to it, and that air feels far away. 

I knelt in the shower of a friend’s house.  He touched my shoulder.  “You ready?”  His voice was deadened by the loud sound of my breathing filling my ears.  I nodded and he held the hose to his cock.  He started to piss.  A trickle at first.  It shot down the tubing and into my mouth.  It changed the flavor, making it slightly more chemical tasting.  Suddenly his flow reached maximum output.  

The mask was totally full of his piss.  I was swallowing as much as possible, but my entire face was covered and my breathing was cut off.  I swallowed once more and had to rip the mask off my face to get some air.

I panted and coughed. 

I love drinking piss, but I am such a “straight from the tap” kind of guy.  I like feeling his dick in my mouth before it erupts.  This had some of that “I pissed in a bottle—now drink it” feel, that I could care less about. 

But, even as I knelt there, panting, I knew there were men who would love it more than I…

I tried it again, a few weeks later.

And another time.

I could never quite handle that flood cutting off all my air.

The fourth time the mask came out, I pissed a sub boy.  He loved it.  He almost shot his load as he drank down all my piss spewing down the air hose.

I don’t have a lot of those men in my stable—but I have found a new use for the mask.

Fisting bottoms love to check out while wearing it.  I have used electrical tape to make a little pocket at the end of the breathing screen where the hose used to attach.  


A cotton ball is soaked in poppers and placed there.  It makes for a great no hands needed high for them while they concentrate on how I am stretching their hole.


5 comments:

  1. This kind of mask has always scared me. Makes people look like bugs. And wearing it, I would freak out. I think. Never tried it. I do like masks. But restricted breathing? Not my thing. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The man I still play with who likes it--likes his whole body restrained. The less he can move, see, etc....the better for him to go into a quiet headspace.....and open his hole.

      Delete
  2. Now I like your final solution of how to best use that mask. Let them zone out in their own mind space poppered up while having their ass destroyed. That I could get into!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here, here! And, from your previous comments...I think you are a more 'see it coming direct from the dick' kind of guy.

      Delete
    2. We are totally in-synch, I believe, when it comes to piss play. It's not really a love of piss but where it's coming from that makes it so desirable. I can really appreciate how you usually arrive for piss play well hydrated and your piss as clear as possible.
      I can't wait to drink at that fountain.

      Delete