Saturday, June 27, 2020

My Old Jock


I apologize.

I have not felt remotely randy these last two weeks. 

Work.

The world.

The looming retirement.



Zane wrote that he was missing my scent.

I suggested I send him this jock.



I then added to its rankness with one of my few JO’s these weeks.




I sent him the pics.

He was glad—telling me he now knew where to chew it.


It hit the post today.



(I have two jocks ready to go internationally, but waiting just a little more on those, not know the state of international mail right now.)

12 comments:

  1. fucking love that jock...oink..you canadian jock pig

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dug out a jock from a forgotten suitcase...and thought of you...

      At least seven years old, once white, now yellow and it still reeks of some piss party that never got rinsed out of it....

      Delete
  2. Fucking woof - I’m looking forward to sinking into pig heaven snorting and licking my jock when it arrives - but totally happy to wait - it will be worth the wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours isn't quite done. It's the one I had to stop wearing in public. I could smell it in the middle of a staff meeting...

      Delete
    2. It’s sounding perfect!!! I love it when mine does that too hehe

      Delete
  3. I just caught myself automatically licking my lips and inhaling as if I could lick that fresh load off that filthy jock..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to get it back from him. Or maybe strip it off him, mid-session, and make him cover it with all his scents and juices...before it goes in his mouth...and then mine.

      Delete
  4. Agree with big blue bear! but in the meantime, appreciate seeing Zane's jock and your photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours is in a zippered plastic bag. Marinating.

      Delete
    2. It will be well appreciated when received, and also, well worth the wait!

      Delete
  5. Lucky man to get that dirty yellow jock...your canadian jock friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well...I can say, even with the brief time I have known him, he deserves it...

      Delete