Thursday, May 24, 2012

Odds and "Ends"

Finally. My computer's hard drive started to go bad at the end of April, but I was able to coax it to occasional  life to get a few posts written and a few hook-ups fucked.  Finally it fell into a cycle of a never ending start up.  I wrote the last post on the company computer at work.  There's nothing like typing about my hard cock as other employees natter on around me...

But no more.  I have a new computer.  So, no excuses, now.

* * *

Tomorrow I head into Chicago for my first IML.  I know.  I live so close, but I have never been to the event.  Even this year, I'm doing IML Light.  I'm staying off site with fuck-buds.  I'm just staying for about half the weekend--with an option to stay on if all goes well.  Some of my reticence is the expense.  Some is the sheer size of the event.  We shall see...


* * *

Jayson Park sent me a note the other night that he hoped I'd watched the video he'd posted.  If you haven't been over to his site to see it, I do suggest you follow this LINK.  (And now having mentioned him, I can post another hot pic of him.... )




* * *

I have three of four posts in the works.  I hope to be able to get a little ahead on them during the down times of IML.  How much "down time" I'm going to have, I can't quite tell.  Today, two tops were writing me, recommending their favorite bottoms who were coming to town.  Hopefully, those will be posts in the very near future..

Well, enough.  It's time to pack the leathers--and get the dried cum off my chaps!!

6 comments:

  1. Have a great time at IML! I know a few people going, I should point them in your direction.

    Also, sorry for my lack of comments recently. I'm still catching up on my blog reading.

    Have fun!

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete