Saturday, July 21, 2018

Guest Writer: Jake Spends a Night in the Playroom


As promised, here's Jake's take on our play:

Nine hours of hard driving brought me to the door of FelchingPisser’s Michigan HQ by 6 PM. I had spent a week in a city far to the south, and had arranged to stop in at FP’s on my way home. It was a race against the clock to cover 550 miles, starting out at 8 AM, but taking a few less-traveled roads worked in my favor. One thought kept me alert and on track the whole time:  FP was setting up his playroom for one last man-sex hurrah before summer guests arrived.

I staggered a bit as I went up the front walk, but FP was there to greet me. We chatted awhile, and I headed for the bathroom to clean out and clean up for play. It always seems to take longer when the clock is ticking in your ear, but nature finally took its course. I headed for the playroom. I hadn’t brought my harness along, so I strapped on FP’s wrist restraints: his brother’s handiwork, they are beautifully made of heavy leather stock. “Hot as fuck” for playroom wear.

FP strode in, booted and clad in his piss-yellow jock. It was not nearly so aromatic as some of his others, but that proved to be the only disappointment of the night. The FP penis was still semi-soft (that, huge for most other guys) and I soon was waking it to life, taking advantage of its pre-erection state to practice deep-throating it; I’ve been working on that challenge for many years. Neither of us said more than a word or two; the sex play unfolded itself in silence in which shared thoughts, sharp glances, and subtle gestures moved the action along.

FP nodded to the fuck bench and I threw myself on it. He adjusted my ass to fucking height. He rimmed me for just a bit and then thrust in his dick. We were soon deep into a long hard fuck. I was zoning out, sinking deep into the feeling of it, happily getting lost in it all. A few blasts of poppers and I was off and away. Grunts and moans rose from deep within, and all was sheer sensuous bliss. Again and again FP worked my hole until I was fucking back, arching my back, thrusting against his pelvis, trying to crush his dick with my ass muscles.

FP paused the action to afford me the pleasure of suctioning the ass juices off his massively erect fucking tool. Then out came the dildos in sequence, from “average” size up to enormous, to alternate with or else to assist FP’s dick in stretching my asshole and filling my insides. The largest dildo slid easily into place, and FP thumped, banged, and hammered on it.  My ass took it all and begged for more.

FP got me to my feet somehow and pointed me to the sling. But he dropped the front end of the sling, and chained my wrists to the upper bar  He then strapped on the matching ankle restraints and chained my feet to the base of the sling stand. Fitting me with a leather blindfold (new for me), FP teased me with a bit of pain play:  slapping and paddling my balls, pinching and crushing my nips, and finally slapping and fucking my ass. 

At long last FP decided it was fisting time. I climbed onto the sling and settled in, getting my ass well out in front. There is always a lull in the proceedings at this point. FP arranges things to his liking: lube there, chair here, drop cloth in position, and then donning his gloves, all the time studying my face or my ass hole. A true showman, he knows that I am geeked up by it all, breathing faster, trembling a bit, and wanting my hole worked as only FP can. He gave me one last inspecting glance, and knew I was ready for him to thrust in without further ado.

And so he did; at first it seemed FP was going to go for double-wide fisting, but changed course. He rather seemed bent on seeing just how much play I could take, varying the approach in terms of speed, depth, hand formation, direction, etc.

When we started fisting the early summer sun was still pouring in at the window; we played on until the last light of day was fading. At some point FP thrust open the window, and we played with warm summer air and street sounds wafting in; almost as good as fisting under the open sky. My inner exhibitionist was pleased by the feeling of being on display. FP is always happy to use my ass for demonstration purposes!

It was a long program of assplay experimentation. We did a long spell with a speculum inserted; FP has a super-sized speculum that is scary to look at. He sometimes fucks me with it in place, but tonight he seemed to want to study how my asshole responded to its constant stretch, and what spots were the most responsive to his touch. When he finally pulled it out, I was amazed at how hot its stainless steel fingers were after being inserted for so long. 

As the assplay progressed, more and more of it was aimed at my prostate, but only in a teasing way. Finally I was begging FP to ram it head-on. He worked it in every possible way:  with either fist, with one or more fingers, and finally, with his huge black dildo. And sometimes stroking, then thrusting, and finally ramming it home. Sometimes in short bursts, and then in long blasts. And as a finale, one long, long blast, that seemed it might last forever.

At some point (I don’t remember it all very clearly) we did a time out for FP to stretch his back while I dozed off on the bed. When I hopped out of the sling, precum poured onto the floor. And when that final long, long blast let up, more precum (mixed with piss? I’m not sure) poured from my dick and down over one hip, forming a puddle beside me in the sling.

As usual, I had no idea of how long or how hard FP had worked my ass, and only wanted him to go on and on. I let him decide when to call it a day. When he did, it was past 9:30 PM, and we needed to head to a nearby eatery for refreshment.  We pulled on our clothes and walked to the restaurant. I was pleasantly buzzed with post-fisting euphoria; FP kept the conversation going, with shop talk, family stories, commentary on the poker game on the big screen TV, etc.

Then back again to the house, where FP put me to bed in the playroom for the night. I thought about sleeping in the sling, but realized how miserable it might be without FP looking at me from his side of the sling. But during the night, my eyes could see the sling stand or fuck bench looming up in the light of street lamps filtering through the window shade. When I rolled the other way, I could see my naked body showing well in the mirror. Another “bucket list” dream fulfilled!

1 comment:

  1. I just found the note Jake sent with his post after he wrote it up:

    "Here are my notes for the blog! Thanks again. When you read my notes, you will see how hard I had to work to remember the details. It was all so satisfyingly mind-blowing!"

    Now THERE'S a compliment!

    ReplyDelete