Friday, April 14, 2017

Corrupting the Voyeur

My Playroom—February, 2017

Stan wanted a return visit.  (You can review his first time in the playroom here.)  His work schedule is really hard to schedule around.  But we made it work and chose a date. 

On the day before the meet, I got an email from him.  I sighed, sure he had to cancel.  But no.  He wondered if I would be okay if a bud of his came along to observe the fisting.  “And maybe take some pictures.”  Well, you can guess what I answered.

They arrived in good time.  Stan went in to clean up and I showed the new guy up to the playroom.   Chris was a young, good looking cub. Tall, with a well groomed goatee and an easy smile.  Stan had sent me picturess of his big, veiny dick.  I asked him if we were seeing that today.  He told me he was versatile and hesitant about playing bare.  I told him to do as much as he felt like—or do nothing.  We were fine with any pictures he wanted to take.  I thought Stan and I would be more comfortable if he wasn’t fully dressed.  I suggested he get out of at least some of his clothes and showed him where to stow them.  He agreed as he wanted easy access for stroking his dick.


Stan in on his knees, on the padded part of the floor, just in front of the fuck bench.  We are turned so Chris can see my cock going into Stan’s mouth.  I don’t know which makes me harder—the great oral service or the idea this young man is watching us and kneading his boxer briefs.  I pull Stan up and into a hug.

“Let’s get you on the bench.”  Stan hops up.  His hairy ass is right in my face.  I dive in—tonguing him hard.  Chris, behind us now, stands up to see more.  I pull Stan’s cheeks apart and rim him deeper.  I groan in the back of my throat.  I lick and spit.

I stand up.   I slap my cock on his butt.  I thrust into him.  Stan mutters a “Fuck, yeah!” I am pretty sure I hear Chris stroking but I don’t turn around to see.  I fuck long and slow.  I build to a good hip slapping tempo.  I pull out and go around to feed Stan my cock.  As Stan swallows me down I watch Chris stroking his big dick.  The pictures don’t lie.  I think his head is larger than mine.  I grin and go back to Stan’s ass.

I fuck.  

I pause and reach for the eggheaded toy.  I lube it up and work it into Stan.   I intend to add my cock.  Chris is suddenly at our side, stroking, eyes riveted to my cock head sliding along the ribbed column back into Stan.  Stan is double stuffed and loving it.

Chris strokes.

And then in a swift decision, Stan is triple stuffed.  Chris is feeding him that fat dick.  I fuck harder. 
The toy comes out.  I go back in.  We fuck into Stan from both sides.

I pull out.  I bring my dick up to Stan’s mouth.  He goes back and forth between our cocks.   First one, then the other.  He tries to take both our heads.  He can’t.

I offer Chris Stan’s ass with a wave of my hand. 

“I’ll stay right here.  Fuck him some more.”

I do.  Chris fucks his face.   Stan looks like he is in a blissful trance.

*****

We move to the sling.



I fuck Stan.



Soon I glove up (due to a split nail).  I use the speculum.  Chris has the camera out now.  I have him run his finger inside Stan, having him find Stan’s prostate.  He does.  You can see it on Stan’s face.

“I need to get one of these,” Chris tells me.

Speculum out and hand in.  Then the other.



We spend some time letting Chris trying out fisting Stan. 

 Soon, I go back to doing a true fist fuck.  With alternate hands.  In and out.  Back and forth.

I tell Chris I really want to eat his hairy ass—would he be willing?  His answer is to have Stan take a break on the bed and Chris gets in the sling. 

I chow down.  I love it, but I want to make sure Stan is not feeling left out. It’s his play date after all.
“Let’s move to the rimseat.  Chris rides my tongue, Stan rides my dick.”

It’s heaven.  I am eating out this large, hairy butt that is so full it can cut off my air as he grinds down on my tongue.  Stan greases up my rampant cock and sits on it.  I assume Chris reaches out and twists Stan’s nipples.  I assume this from the way Stan’s breath quickens and the way his hole grips my dick.

Now Stan is plunging up and down on my cock.  I can hear Chris beating off as I eat him out. 

Suddenly Chris stands up.  Is he going to shoot?

“I want to fuck,” he tells Stan.  “I really want to double fuck you.”

We all assemble on the bed.  I’m on my back.  Stan mounts me again, and flattens his chest to mine.  
Chris plows into him and along my cock.  He pulls me out on the first back stroke.  We try again.  This time it works.  It is a one of those rare DP’s that actually feels good.  Stan’s ass is open to allow us both room; tight and wet enough to feel great.  I love that big dick gliding along my shaft as he does all the pumping.

And then we just fuck Stan. Chris first.  Hard and brutally. 

I slow it down, but I go deeper.  I fuck every stroke into his second ring. 

Chris goes back up him.  Another brutal attack.

It’s all about us now.

We fuck Stan into a quivering mass of ass flesh—taking our cocks however we want it.


Over and over.

8 comments:

  1. What a hot encounter. I knew Chris wouldn't be able to resist being part of the action. Nice that you didn't put any pressure on him. I'm sure it eased his trepidation about joining in. It all turned out perfectly. I'm sure it was one cummy mess when it was finally over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was glad he did, too, but not so sure he would.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Funny you should ask. I wrote it that way because...I wasn't sure.

      So I asked Stan in an email: "So did I breed you? Did he? I don't remember the cum shots."

      And Stan's answer: "You did. I got him off later in my car on the way home."

      Which I actually find hotter than a double loading...

      Delete
  3. So I enjoyed the original story...and then the addendum made it even better! A willing corruptee is a very good thing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed. I have asked for a pic of His dick--so you can tell how MUCH of a good thing it was for Stan!

      Delete