Friday, July 20, 2012

A Thank You to My Readers

Knowing how busy my life gets in June, July and August is what almost prevented me from starting to blog.  I hate not having new posts available.  I feel like I let faithful readers down.  Yet during this dry spell of content,  I got a note from a reader in one of the least populated states in the American West.  He loves piss play, but cannot find men who will do it.  Reading my blog gives him hope, he wrote.  Then he thanked me for writing and being adventurous...

And within the same morning I found a message of thanks posted on a wall of a sex pig forum...



Now it's my turn to thank my readers for sticking with me through this long absence.  I am not going anywhere.  I just have no time to write.  Literally.  And frankly, little time for sex.  But the sex I have managed to squeeze in, is worth writing about....

I'll be back....I promise.


(The picture is another from some of my oldest digital images.....)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us FP. I know your summer is extremely busy ... hang in there.

    VRPB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know my summer is busy when I can't even get online to answer readers. Thank you for understanding.

      Delete
  2. Hey Buddy,

    You give us so much pleasure by letting us share in your experiences and you give that freely. It's always a pleasure.

    Pak. Pussyboi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for those words. I'm slowly working on the next post, when I have a few free moments...

      Delete
  3. Hope you cum back soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have another two weeks of work hell.....then I should be back.....thanks for writing.

      Delete