Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Canada--Sunday Night at Steamworks


Toronto—August, 2012

I have finished the exhausting and time consuming summer job.   I took my Dad to several medical appointments we’d put off over the summer, then I escaped for my annual trip to Canada.  I visit a major arts festival for a good portion of the week each year, but I always leave time before or after I arrive for a trip to Toronto.  This year, it’s before.   I know I have a large portion of my summer to chronicle, (not that I had time to play that often), but I’ve decided to write up this trip within days or maybe moments after it’s happened.   And with the bathhouse action of Sunday night, getting it down right now is wise.

I checked into my favorite bathhouse in Toronto at 8:30pm.  I knew it was early, but it was Sunday.   I had a hunch guys would be leaving early for Monday morning work.  And I was right.


 I wind my way through the maze of rooms.  The numbering system seems to have little rhyme or reason.  I finally find my room.  I struggle into my cockring, my cock is already beginning to swell, just thinking of ass.  I change into a clean jock.  Add a wrist band to my left wrist.  Combat boots back on, and I’m ready.

I turn left.  The sling room is right there—through a curtained entrance.  How convenient.  It’s empty, but there seems to be a hot butt on the fuck bench.  I can see little about him—young, smooth body, his face is buried in his towel and he seems to need a good fucking.  I put my water bottle under the bench and lean in.  My tongue connects with his hot, moist hole.  He jumps—I haven’t touched him to let him know I’m there.  I reach up and spread his cheeks.  I eat ass as if I haven’t had any for months—not quite true, but for a couple of weeks for sure.  He’s breathing hard--and moaning loud enough to attract four or five guys to the open doorway.   I’ve lubed my cock as I lick and spit into him. I rise up and let it rest on his ass cheeks.  I give him a chance to tell me to rubber up, but instead he grunts out “Fuck me.”

I am in him.  He instantly rears up, all but pulling me out of him.  I roughly push him down again.  I pull all the way out.  He hits his poppers and I re-enter.  “Oh, fuck that’s good,” he groans.  I pound him.  I take out all my frustration with the traffic in the long drive there.  My balls noisily slap his ass.  He groans into his towel.

I slow, pull out, taste his hole again and then re-enter.  He arches up again and asks for a break.  I slip out and he thanks me.

One of the onlookers has gotten into the sling.  I go over.  He smiles up at me.  In the red light over the sling, he could be anywhere from 28 to 42.  He appears to be some sort of Hispanic mix—slight of body with a pronounced nose and a rampant dick with a generous foreskin.  His cock is drooling, and he is beating it furiously.

“You want this cock up you--straight from his ass?”  I ask him.
He nods.

I kneel and begin eating his hole out.  He squirms and slaps the top of my head with his cock.  I move up to his balls, then slide my tongue all the way back down to his pucker.  I do it again, but this time include a quick swirl of his cock head, collecting some of his precum. 

I rise.  A crowd is watching us.  A built Black man is now behind the sling, twisting the sling guy’s nipples.  To my left a young white boy is stroking a sizable cock.  To my right, a short Asian is on his knees servicing a large bear, who occasionally runs a hand over the belly of the man in the sling.  I enter.  I sink home.  No need of poppers to open his hole, his ass just swallows me up in one long glide.  I rest for a fraction of a second, then pull almost all the way out and slide in again.  I watch his face contort in pleasure.  I am soon fucking him hard and fast.  His eyes never leave my face.

When I need to pause, I pull out and taste his hole.  It’s wet with my copious precumming.  I rise and look at the young white guy beating his meat.  “You want to try his hole?”

He nods, and to my surprise, slips his cock right in, raw and drooling.  He is long, but not thick.  It’s a welcome break for the fuckee.  I kneel by the side of the sling, gnawing on his nipple.  His arm holds me in place, locked around my head in wrestler’s grip.  The boy batters his ass.  I think he may cum, but he pulls out without shooting.  I dive for his cock and clean it.  He looks at me in admiration and moves off.  Tasting the ass on his cock makes me super hard.  I rise and am fucking him again.  The bear has cum down the Asian’s throat.  A hot otter in his 30’s is there with a great looking cock.  He watches me fuck intently.  I grin at him and gesture to the ass I’m fucking—an open invite.

He nods and replaces me.  He slips in and really pounds the man.  Chains rattle.  I stand to the side and work both his nipples with my fingers.  The otter slows and pulls out.  He’s seen me with the other boy—he presents his cock for me to clean.  I get on my knees and lick, making sure I get between his head and his foreskin.

I rise and enter.  The man in the sling looks up at me with what?—Wonder?--He is in his own Treasure Island video.  He is beating like crazy.  I know it can’t last.  He shoots as I drive myself home.  His arc of semen hits just below his left nipple.  I mop it up with my fingers and feed it to him, as I slowly pull out.  He cleans my finger.  I help out of the sling.  We hug and he staggers away to the showers.
I wander.

I have some adequate head in a dark room.

 As I leave it, a hot 50-something runs his hand over my semi-hard cock which is sticking half out of my jock.  He’s gym built, but not recently.  Silver at the temples and a round, firm ass.

“Come back to my room.”  He tugs on my cock.  I follow.

 He has a double bed room. 

 “Do you rim?” 
I don’t answer, I just push him down on all fours and dive in.  He moans and reaches back with one hand to help me part his firm ass.  I rise and spit on his hole.  I smear it around with my cock head.  I enter him.  He takes a hit of poppers and passes them to me.  I take a hit.  They are strong.  I am fucking him as hard as I can. 

And without warning, I cum.  I can’t believe it.  I usually go hours before I drop a load.  He’s thrilled that I creamed his ass and tells me to find him again.

I go to my room and sleep.

It’s an hour later.  I have woken up.  Hard and eager for more.  I open the door.  A cute enough cub is right there.  He sets down his towel, laden with stuff.  He sucks me with no real enthusiasm, but more out of a sense of duty.  I stop him and lick his ass.  He hands me a rubber from his towel.  I give it back to him and pull out my own Magnum.  I over lube and try to enter.  Eventually I get in.  He is gasping and telling me how good it is.  After all the raw sex, I am feeling nothing.  Literally nothing.  I tell him I need to stop.  I peel the rubber off and toss it away as he gathers his 8 different brands of condoms (none of them large) and all the free lube he’s collected.

The sling is empty.  The boy is back on the fuck bench.  It’s a total repeat of our first encounter.

I make the rounds of rooms.  I have a huge selection of ass to choose from.  I finally pick a hole that looks shiny with lube or cum.  It’s gaping just slightly.  The man is slightly younger than me, dark hair, likely Hispanic.  I linger at the door.  My cock clearly visible in my jock, my towel slung over my shoulder.  I’m invited in.  I clamber up on the bed.  His ass is elevated by the pillow.  I lean forward and taste.  I am pretty sure it’s cum.  I lap and swallow.  I rear up and slip my cock in him. 

“Fuck yeah.  Churn the two loads I have up there.”
I do.  I pull out, bringing some of the cum with me.  I lap it up.  Guys crowd into the room.  He gestures for me to shut the door.  I get up and do.  “It’s good seeing you again.”  I look down as he’s turning 90 degrees on the bed, so I can kneel on the floor to eat him out.  I hadn’t seen all of his face before.  It’s the guy I christened Cowboy Boots at my first Cum-Union party and who I later played with again in Detroit.  We chat.

Then it’s back to some serious fucking.  And eating all the cum my cock pulls out of his remarkable ass. 

Finally, we agree to open the door to see if we can find another guy to seed him.  I do.  And slip back in.  A young guy comes in to jerk.

And I shoot again.  

 I sleep another hour.

I check back with Cowboy Boots.   “No more loads, but a couple of guys pushed yours up deep.”

I accept the challenge to try to get them out.  I fuck and slurp my remains.

 A handsome young Black man steps into the room.  “You eating out my load?”  he asks. 

I nod—telling him it’s been mixed with mine.  He cock swells and I let him into Cowboy Boots’ ass.  He fucks.  I clean his slippery cock and spit it back on the hole.  It’s my turn to fuck.  The Black man strokes, eyes intent on my disappearing cock.

“I have to cum!” 

 I step aside.  He just makes it into the hole before he unloads.  I clean up his fresh load off his cock.  I lovingly clean up the ass.  I fuck.

 It’s my turn to shoot.  I am in shock.  I shoot my third load of night in about 4 hours.

 Cowboy Boots hugs me and tells me I better tell all my readers about it.

I think I just have…

6 comments:

  1. What a night.The Fucker fucks again.Glad you are back bro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I have to say no one could be more surprised than I at getting off three times in such a short amount of time. Totally unlike me--but obviously needed....

      Delete
  2. Sounds like an excellent start to your vacation FP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how it could have been better...I love the piggier attitudes for anything sexual in Canada. I live so close---why am I not over here more often?????

      Delete
    2. Not sure why but I have the same issue here in Fort Lauderdale. Very piggy attitude here and most bareback. 2 bath houses I have not been to and a sex club that I have been to once in a great while.

      Of course when the mood hits me I get oinking with BBRT.

      VRPB

      Delete
    3. That old adage about "we don't visit places in our own backyard..."

      Delete