Friday, October 12, 2012

On the Tracks--the new photo shoot Part 4

 
We'd shot on the tracks, pausing while a train went by.  Then moved under the over pass to the back side of a skate board playground.  When a grandfather showed up to do some repairs, we beat a retreat to the photographer's van....
 
 
We didn't waste any time.
 
 
He took me to the root, begging for my cum.
 
 
When he backed off, a gentle hand got him back in rhythm.
 
 
He was sure I'd get off in the privacy of the van, but there was so much more to come...


4 comments:

  1. Very hot pics man! Can't wait to see the next set!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...I seem to be doing one post a week of these pictures. I know he had me change clothes for the next round....and I'm pretty sure I had to take a piss. H'mmmmm....now where would I do that???

      Delete
  2. FP,

    Excellent pics and the possibility of being caught playing in public is such a turn on for me in addition to being caught on camera.

    VRPB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was HOT. I have to admit, the camera turns me on, too....

      Delete