Sunday, February 14, 2016

Re-post: Motel Gangbang--Two Holes-No Waiting

Okay, I need to do something to avoid writing the eulogy...



Before all this happened, a Detroit area man wrote to me on BBRT and told me he was  an avid reader.  He said his favorite entry was Motel Gangbang--Two Holes-No Waiting. It's over a year old and retains a good portion of the heat I felt at the time.  To find it click here.

And thanks to all the readers here, on my email and on various hook up sites who have sent me a note about my Dad.

 It helps.  It really does.

2 comments:

  1. Very sorry to hear about your dad... But I am glad that reliving this experience is a pleasant distraction.

    -"Pete"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....

      Don't you think we should do this whole set-up again??

      Delete