Thursday, September 7, 2017

Guest Writer: Great Low-Energy Sex

July, 2017

As promised, here is Jake's account of our time together, that he penned just hours after it happened...

Saturday night.  I’m cleaning out, douching with one ear cocked for a knock on the door.  I am not quite satisfied with the last rinse, but there’s the knock.  I open the door, and FelchingPisser slips in.  He drops his bag and surveys the room.  I tell him, “I think I need one more go … OK?

“Sure, do it.  It’s not as if you’re being selfish.  It’s for both of us.”  I smile.  Yes, it is.  FP wants his bottoms to be clean.  He says it lets them get into the necessary headspace for anal sex, and he’s right.  I want to give in to the sex, with no fear that I will embarrass myself or displease my man.  It’s all about letting down, opening up, moving up close and losing myself in it. 

But uncharacteristically, FP slumps into an arm chair.  Normally he strides booted and jocked into the play space.  He paces about in a very sexy restless way, suggesting that he already knows exactly what benevolent violence he wants to commit on me.  “I’m feeling low energy tonight.”

No wonder there.  Two hours before he was on his feet presiding over a program displaying the results of his latest project in team building and cooperative enterprise.  FP spends a large part of the year recruiting young talent from all over the eastern US, and putting them together with selected veteran professionals into teams that have some specific project to complete in a very short time. 

Many skill sets are required, and the projects themselves are highly complex, so the details are many and the time pressure is intense.  When the work is done, the results are presented to a large group of people from all walks of life for their assessment.  It’s a race to the finish, but under FP’s management and direction, the results always impressive.

I was one of the assessors tonight.  I enjoy seeing FP at work, dressed for the part in loose-fitting long-sleeved shirt, bold red patterned tie, and slim gray slacks:   in command of the situation, at ease, warm, funny, and damned good looking. His blue eyes were bright with energy.  I hope no one notices that my eyes are riveted on his crotch, feeding on the very subtle suggestion of his bulge. The highly successful team presentation was followed by a group discussion of the project and its results, again with FP in the chair.

So, yes, he had only the leftovers of his considerable energies to offer me now.  I didn’t expect otherwise.  I was just glad to have him to myself, in whatever condition.  And even in low gear, his sexual energy is still well above average. He would not disappoint. So I finished my cleanout and presented myself for inspection. 

He was on his feet, dropping his briefs.  The penis was semi-soft but very inviting, and I went down on it.  I could hear his engine turn over.   He stopped me in mid-suck, strode over to the bed, and threw off the covers.

In short order I was on my knees, on the bed, ass lifted up.  He pulled up a chair and began rimming me.  FP introduced me to rimming, and no one does it better.  You’d have to be dead not to be aroused by his forceful probing tongue action, the feel of his bearded face grinding into my crack, and his sexy hands gripping my hips.  And the sense that he is enjoying it even more than you are; he is hungry, and you are wanted. 

And soon he is fucking me, not with wild abandon as at other times, but, tonight, with gentle firmness.  He is out to give me a good time, but he is first, last, and always in command.  He fucks me for a good while, but I am concerned.  I know that the bed is too low for his long legs, and he’s bending his back a bit too much.  So when he stops fucking me and shoves my ass down on the bed I am relieved.  

FP straightens up and paces a bit, stretching his back. He allows me to vacuum the “ass juice” off his huge dick, and then takes his seat again.  He’s working his hands to limber them up. “So how do you want this?  Last time you said you liked it on your knees.”

Yes, I did.  In fact, it was HUGE.  Literally huge; the rectum had dropped open and expanded inside me.  The asshole offered no resistance whatever.  And the mention of our last time together is a spark which lights off an explosion of remembered feeling.

So I am instantly on my knees, my ass out and up.  “Perfect.”  

There’s always a pause here, it seems.  FP is gloving and then lubing the gloves to his satisfaction.  Usually we go without gloves; but he says his nails are not properly trimmed for bareback fisting tonight. He takes his sweet time. I also think he is assessing the possibilities for getting on with the fisting.  And just sadistic enough to want me to beg for it!

A finger pushes in some lube, and my fires are lit.  With FP on top, my ass is an easy opener, so in less than a flash the first fist slides into home plate.  “YES!”  I say, arching my back in triumph as if I’d scored the run.  Soon FP is shoving in fist after fist, alternating left and right hands, and I am vanishing away, becoming only an ecstatically happy asshole begging for more and more.

But I miss the eye contact, and I say so.  FP throws me on my back.  “Closer!”  I shove my ass forward and tilt my pelvis higher.  He likes the new position, and starts fisting again, slowly at first, then picking up the tempo and increasing the velocity; my ass is being bombarded, and all resistance is overwhelmed as the citadel is stormed.  I am shouting in triumph and throwing out my legs and arms as each fist pounds its way through to the target zone. 

Suddenly it stops, and FP is laughing.  “You said you wanted to look into my eyes, and now your eyes are shut.”  And they were, sealed off to the outside world so that I could enjoy the light show being projected on the inside of the lids.  I was in that other place that only being fisted like this can take me to.

I laughed, too.  I’d been to the promised land long enough to come back and be with him again.  More fisting, and then a momentary pause. My head fell back on the pillow and I rested for a breath or too.  Another incoming fist, and the great stretch begins, but this time it doesn’t stop.

The stretch doesn’t stop because this time, another fist is coming in alongside the first one, hot in pursuit. First time doubling with FP! In my head:  “OH MY GOD IT’S HAPPENING!!”  The double-fisted missile hangs in the anus for a moment, like a well-muscled dancer in mid-air.  Both of us are wondering what the asshole will do.  Amazingly, it just opens a bit wider as I expel a long slow breath and FP suddenly has both paws shoved into my ass.  I have been invaded by a slippery pair of eager, active hands; they have weight and mass, and a life of their own.

FP holds the pose for a moment, and I yell, “Do that again!” He does, and this time I don’t need the long, slow breath to open for this special fisting gift.  And then we do it again!   But just being in isn’t enough for FP. He leans into his work and begins thrusting his firmly clasped hands deep into my ass, a giant double phallus fucking away for all it’s worth.  I am being double-fisted and double-fist-fucked by the man I love.  I am writhing with pleasure and roaring in triumph.

FP is glowing with fire, but he’s reached his limit.  So have I; I know it, but my ass doesn’t … as usual.  He pulls out the giant double-fisted phallus (slowly, so I feel every millimeter of the stretch) and I slump on the bed.  We are both panting, sweating, almost gone.  “One more time as a finale?” he asks.

“Do it!”  I say.  And he does; for the third (or fourth?) time, I shove up my ass to receive the incoming double-headed missile.  It screams up the passage, blows through the hole, and slams into the target.  I burst into flames and dissolve into smoke, while shrapnel (or lube?) flies all over the room.  

But FP doesn’t fuck me this time.  He just holds in position, leaving me impaled, filled to bursting.  He gives my feelings time to burn down to a manageable level while he smiles at me across the valley of my wide-spread crotch. Then he slowly pulls this monster human dildo out into the open air again.  We are done.  Great low-energy sex.


 Jake


6 comments:

  1. Wow! If that's low energy, high energy would incinerate you, FP and the sleazy hotel room! Thanks for your side of the story. They go together like left and right hands.

    Paul, PS

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Paul. Jake says he's just glad that high or low, FP's energies are always under control. They burn more like a laser beam than a gas explosion ... and they are always concentrated in the body part he's using on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jake says you are an expert at using laser-guided missile technology ... equipped with a fully-loaded war head. He also wants to know how that DD is progressing.

    ReplyDelete