Friday, March 9, 2018

Teaser to Post


Look at this ass....

This is the ass in the post I'm writing as you are reading this....

I keep getting distracted...

**********

Yes, I was planning on writing last night.  I went out instead.  A young man wanted to meet in a neutral space.  I agreed.  I found him there drinking coffee and immersed in his phone.  He was in his mid -20's,  handsome and had long dreadlocks brushing his shoulders.  He wanted to know about piss play.  About my playroom.  How to prep for it. How I liked to play with piss.

I was eager to share.

We chose not to get wet last night.  Partly for I have a big day today and didn't want to wake up every half hour to piss.  Partly for the cold snap here in Michigan has made my playroom cold--even with a space heater--it was not the night to be covered in piss while I ate his ass.

But I'm sure you will be reading about it soon on these pages.

Now the odd part--the boy above with the hot, hot ass. He came to meet me for what turned out to be the hottest piss play so far of 2018...

Stay Tuned.

3 comments: