Saturday, May 12, 2018

An Orgy Triptych: Part One


Grand Rapids—March, 2108

Well, here I am again.  Finally.  I’m sorry for the delay in posting.  I came home from CLAW exhausted—maybe more than I knew.  Work also picked up and I was doing some creative writing for them, too.  (No, I did not present “My Last Piss Fuck” at the staff meeting.)  And twice, just as I thought I had some free time set aside to write for the blog, I had sex instead.

At any rate, I’m back.  And I’m backing up to where I left off before the daily reports from CLAW, which is around the second week of March.  I think I have some fun encounters to relate from March and April.   We start off with three takes on an orgy…

I shake my dick of the last drop of piss.  I do up the buttons of my 501’s and go buy a small coffee for the road.  Tonight is the orgy in a city to the north of me.  I am only a few miles out of town—and right on time, if not a little early. 

I take the exit and am able to park right in front of the host’s home.  I unload the sling, the mirror and my leathers.  I go in and hug the elfin Host, the Rimmer and Randy, the young FF bottom who I double fisted at one of these events.  I hang up my jacket and trudge upstairs with the sling bag.  The bed is already set up in the middle of the room, so we can approach it from all sides.  The Rimmer’s rimseat is in the corner.  They have saved a large space for the sling.  The Host reminds me to set it up so the top can view the bed as he drills hole.

I hear the door open downstairs as I get to work assembling it.  Men are arriving early.  Jake, the fisting bud who writes up his versions of our play, comes upstairs.  He’s naked and excited to be at his first of these gathering.  We hug and then he helps me get the mirror in place.  I stow the travel bag and go downstairs to strip.  It is cool enough I put on my chaps and harness.  I am snapping the wrist band in place as two more guys arrive, bringing the total to eight men.  All are either naked or jocked in designer underwear.  Our Host is in his kilt. Randy has made his own red jock, showing off his big dick on one side in a slinky pouch and framing his young, pert ass with perfectly placed straps.

We troop upstairs.  There is a moment as we look at each other and then men get their cocks out and others go to their knees.  I go behind a man getting head and lick his ass crack while his dick is being slobbered on.  The man being fellated, bends, allowing me more access.  I rim his very hairy hole.  He stands up, pulls up his cocksucker by the armpits and begins sucking that younger man as I go back to drilling deeper into him.  I only stop as he begins fucking the guy. 

I let Randy suck me.  Jake is down on his knees, too.  Randy, once my cock is sopping wet, gets on all fours.  I eat his hole.  He pushes out and allows my tongue to go deep.  I spit once or twice, stand up and slide into his ass. 

Three men are bent over now and being plowed, ringing the bed.    Jake is right there, watching my cock move in and out.  When Randy needs to get off his knees, I turn to Jake.  I know he likes to clean cock out of his own ass, but will he want to do it for me now?  Yup.  He is on his knees and sucking me clean.  It leads to me thanking him by eating his ass and fucking him bent over the bed.

The first half hour is a blur.  I play with any and all.  I rim a lot of hole and fuck some more, too.  Two more men arrive, bringing our number to ten.  We incorporate them easily into the play.  At one point there are so many men on the bed, you can’t tell who is who.  I content myself to just lick any ass that is near me…

*****

A little later, I get Jake in the sling.  I spend a long time licking his now wet hole.  Eventually I stand up and slide in.  Fuck.  I will never get over how different each man can feel.  Jake is squeezing on each stroke—something I love.  I fuck him harder.  We set the chains rattling.  I fuck him loudly.  The sound of our wet coupling fills this upper bedroom.

Our host comes over to watch. 

“This is your friend who likes fist, right?”

I smile and nod.  “He certainly does.”  I fuck a few more strokes and turn him over to the diminutive man in the kilt.  I watch him enter Jake.  I smile at the look on Jake’s face as he feels a new cock invade him.  I’m pretty sure he’ll get a hand, too, but I don’t wait to see.

I find the Rimmer under the rimseat eating out a hairy daddy type.  I kneel between the Rimmer’s legs.  I suck his very hard cock for a moment.  Then I suck the Daddy’s cock—so he has two mouths simultaneously on his most private parts.  When the Daddy cautions me I better stop or he’ll blow a load, I focus on the Rimmer again.  I suck his cock, then pull his legs up and slide into his fuck hole.  He grunts and groans into the ass he’s eating.

“Fuck him,” the Daddy instructs me.  “Fuck him while he eats my shithole.”

This makes me fuck the Rimmer that much harder.  I can’t stay in that position, on my knees with his body weight on my shoulders, for very long.  I pull out.  The Daddy gestures for me to feed my ass juiced cock into his mouth.  I do.  I let him clean me thoroughly.   

Then I lean down and kiss him as he continues to get his hole tongue fucked.

*****

The men have gone down to eat.  I am alone with Randy, the fist lover who is about half my age.  We settle into the sling.  Well, he does.  “Can you taste the load I took?” he asks as I begin to rim his wet pucker.  I dig deeper.  It’s there.  He pushes, just slightly, and gives me a mouthful of someone’s jizz.  I stand up and snowball it to him.  It drizzles into his mouth in a long, stringy waterfall.  He sighs his satisfaction and I go back to tonguing his jizzed out hole.  I lick and swallow hungrily. 

I stand up and insert my full length.  His ass just pulls me in.  I hold for the briefest of moments, then begin a slow fuck.

“Fuck me harder.  Let me feel that big dick!”

He gets his wish.  I start a blistering fuck—loud and wet sounding, my hips slamming into his rounded butt.  Again and again.

The sound of fucking brings Jake up to watch.  I slow down.  I begin again slowly, letting Jake see the full length of my cock come out of Randy and right back into his gaping hole.  Randy’s eyes are riveted to this too—in the mirror above him.  Soon I am plowing at full steam again. 

“Fuck, Fuck…FUCK!” chants Randy.

I finally have to stop to catch my breath.  Jake reaches for Randy’s hard and dripping cock.  He strokes it through the fabric of the homemade jock.

“You should fist him.”

I watch Jake lube up his big hands.  His right sinks easily into the boy.  I watch the look of pleasure on both of their faces. 

I go off to give head to the Daddy who spent so long on the rim seat.  It’s an easy cock to suck, a thick 6.5.  Finally, he can’t take it.  He grabs the sides of my head and fucks up into my mouth.  I take his big, but watery load. 

I’m finally hungry myself…I go to the kitchen and munch a little…We watch everyone leave but the three of us spending the night with the host:  The Rimmer, Randy and myself.

We talk until Randy can’t contain himself.  “You all need to fuck me!” he insists.

The four of us head upstairs…

In 15 hours:  Jake’s take on the orgy. 

And the next post:  The cum filled finale.

2 comments:

  1. I suddenly have an overwhelming urge to bury my tongue deeply into some hungry hole!

    ReplyDelete