Thursday, August 23, 2018

My Day Off with Derrick and Jacob


Western Michigan—July, 2018

It’s my first (and only) official full day off this summer.  And I’m spending it with Derrick and Jacob.  I am hard from the moment I wake up, all through the shower and as I eat my Rice Chex.  My erection subsides for a bit, but it plumps back up, creating a nice mound in my 501’s for the road trip to their house.  In no time I am in nothing but my briefs and socks, sitting on the couch in the study with Derrick beside me and Jacob at our feet.  None of us are in gear today…


“Get his underwear wet.” 

Derrick pushes his boy’s head off his own hardening cock and onto my cock mound covered by fabric.  Jacob does just as he’s told.  The pouch of my light grey briefs becomes very dark with his spit.  My cock head pushes above the waistband.  Derrick moves Jacob’s head so he is licking the protruding inches.  Soon the briefs are off and he is deep throating me—all but the last inch.
“Can you tell he’s been practicing on his toys?” Derrick says, a note of pride in his voice.  “He wanted to be able to please you—to take more of you.”

He certainly is.  He has never been so far down on me.  And it’s feeling great.  I pull him up and kiss him to show my appreciation.

We shift.  I have Jacob go back to sucking Derrick and I eat Jacob’s hole.  I don’t fuck him though.  We are all getting off on just being very oral.  Sometimes they are sharing my dick.  Or I am sharing Derrick’s with Jacob.  Sometimes I stand astride Derrick’s lap and fuck his mouth while Jacob is blowing him.  Then Jacob and I switch places.  All of us are dripping pre-cum like crazy.

I pull off Derrick’s cock.  “I need to fuck somebody.”

Jacob grabs the thin bench.  He kneels on it.  I go back to getting his hairy hole super wet.  Derrick jerks, sitting to the side.  Watching every move I make.  I tongue and spit more and more saliva into Jacob.  I stand up and push my dick, rather roughly, into his hole.  Jacob gasps and Derrick strokes harder.  I hold a millisecond and begin to fuck all the stress out of my body.  I finally slow down and pull out.  Derrick cleans my cock and takes Jacob’s place on the bench. 

I rim him as Jacob feeds him his hard dick.   I don’t spend as long on his hole.  I stand up and insert myself into him.  Maybe a little slower.  But balls deep in no time.  I fuck Derrick every bit as hard.  I don’t stop until I can’t catch my breath.

We all sit on the couch, arms and legs entwined.  “Get on the bench,” Derrick tells me.  I do it, eager for his tongue.  Derrick leans forward and eats my hole.   I am handed a bottle of poppers by Jacob.  Usually he would have his dick in my mouth, but he sits back on the floor by Derrick to watch his partner.  Derrick sits up, but before I can move, a tongue traces down the length of my damp ass crack.  It’s different.  I glance over my shoulder.  Derrick is whispering in Jacob’s ear—guiding him in how to eat my ass.  I’m dumbfounded.  I can’t believe it.  Jacob doesn’t eat ass.  Ever.  At least in my presence.  But he is doing a great job.  I let out a low groan. “Go on, look how he likes it,” Derrick murmurs.  Jacob is whimpering—a sound that tells me he is liking what he’s doing.  I don’t dare touch my dick.   I just kneel there on all fours and let him eat his fill.

Jacob finally stops.  I get up.  Shaky.  I pull him off Derrick’s lap and kiss him, tasting my hole on his tongue and telling how surprised and pleased I am.  “Did you practice that, too?” I ask.

“Naw,” says Derrick.  “Just in the moment…”

*****

We go downstairs.  I tell Jacob to get in the sling.  I want to thank him.  I eat his hole until he’s moaning.  Derrick is trussing his hands to the chains behind his head. 

I rear up and fuck.  Loudly.  The sound of my hips slapping his butt fills the room.

I grab a small dildo.  I work it into place.  I add my dick.  Jacob groans.

I grab a medium sized dildo.  I lube it and replace the small one with it.  My dick gets added again.  Jacob is full.  And loving it.  So is my cock.  I fuck and fuck.  Fast and slow.  I pull out, leaving the toy in place.  I add the small toy and stretch his hole some more.

He’s ready for my fist.  I fuck him again, first.  I leave my dick in him as I grease my hands.  He watches me, panting.  Two fingers slip in around my cock.  I pull that out and my hand, with a small twist, is embedded in him.  One hand, then the other.  He is long past the three-fists-and-he-cums stage.  He takes them alternately with ease.

I grease up my dick once more.  I slide it into Jacob.  I fuck him.  My right hand goes into him…and then my dick.  I think this is the first time with him.  My fingers are wrapped around the shaft of cock deep in his ass.  I hold the hand still and fuck into him.  Through my circled fingers.  I lean down, my voice low:  “I am fucking you with my fist in you.  My fingers are wrapped around my dick deep inside.”

Bam.  He explodes all over his hairy abs and chest.

I work my hand and cock out…but put my cock back in him.  I begin giving him a piss load.  No, a massive piss load.  Every drop of water I’ve drunk since I got there is going up his ass.

“Oh, yeah….Yeah!!”  He loves the hot liquid filling him up.  Finally I run dry.  I fuck in it for a moment.  I kneel and tell him to feed me.  He contracts his hole and blasts a jet of my hot piss back into my mouth.  The rest is too deep.  I can’t get any more out of him.

“Put him on the rimseat,” Derrick suggests.

I get under it.  Jacob sits.  My mouth clamps around his hole and he empties a cascade of piss into my mouth.  Warm, wet and wonderful.

I am next in the sling.  Derrick rims me.  Jacob too, when he comes back into the room.

It is time for me to fuck Derrick.  We change places.  I eat his hole and Jacob all but smothers Derrick with his pits. 

I fuck him.  Long, fast and hard.

The hands begin in rotation.  At one moment I think I am doing to double fist him.  Instead I add my cock and fuck through my circled fingers.  Derrick jerks like crazy.  Just as I’m thinking I can’t fuck any longer, he shoots.

I proceed to give him some of the now recycled piss.

And he recycles it to back to me, too, my mouth clamped around his puffy manhole…


(There are pictures of this encounter on one their phones—but D & J are half a world away right now.  I’ll see what I can do once they return.)

2 comments:

  1. Just when I think things couldn't possibly get any hotter between the three of you. Here we are again. Jacob eating his first ass...cock and fist buried deep inside…..then piss enough for everyone. This absolutely left me dripping precum with a hard on that won't quit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so damn lucky these two men are in my life.

      Delete