Saturday, January 11, 2020

Alejandro Gets Piss Fucked


Chicago—December, 2019

I made it into Chicago in good time.  I thought I would be closer, working in Indiana, but I was wrong.  With all the country roads I had to take to get to a highway, it was about the same time into the city as it was from where I live in Michigan.  I had booked the same uptown motel that is near the leather bar on the north side (where the piss party is held.)  I just had room to set up the sling on one side of the bed and the rimseat on the other.  Both got a tarp beneath them and an old sheet on top of that to keep the piss contained.

Alejandro had spoken to a man he’d met at the piss party last year.  He wanted more piss and cock certainly, but he also wanted the guy to act as cameraman.  He wanted our meet recorded.   The man agreed, was excited by it even…until 23 hours before we were to meet and he began to have a sore throat.  Sigh.

Cruising through BBRT once I was set up, I found there was a breeding party going on at the motel.  Three tops hosting one cumslut.  I went up to their room, hoping one of the tops might be persuaded, what with Alejandro’s hot ass, to film us.  But no.  They were far too busy doing drugs to care about actual sex.  I left quickly.


Alejandro arrived from his own hotel—so he could deep clean in privacy.  He looked great.  Sometimes we’d had some sort of role play to get us into it.  Not today.  I shed my robe and was in boots and yellow jock (sent to me by a reader.)  I got him down to his new white jock, which would soon be stained…


I get him on the bed.  He rolls over and gets on all fours.  My tongue dives into his ass crack, still moist from the shower.  He groans and takes the first of many hits of poppers.  I spit and tongue and work his tight hole open.  I stand and prod him with my wet cock tip.  I go right back to my knees and lick up the precum I’ve left behind.  I have flavored his hole with the very essence of me.


We move to the sling.  I piss a little on his hole.  He whimpers each time a stream of hot liquid hits him.  I lick it up, poking some of it into his ass.  He groans out “Fuck me with that thing.”

I lube up as I keep licking.  I stand—and slowly work about half my length into him.  I wait until he nods and fuck him with shallow strokes.  It’s not enough lube.  He tells me to find his lube injector in his bag.  We fill the syringe like tool.  Once it’s full, I deep lube his ass.

Now he can take me.  I slide in and begin fucking.  Deep, long strokes.  Alejandro loves the taste of his hole.  I stop every few minutes and let him clean my dick. 

I go back to his ass and fuck.

Then clean it with my tongue  He’s self lubing like crazy now.

Back to fucking.  Harder, now.

I rim his hot, precum-coated hole.

I fuck again.

“Piss in me.”

I slow down the fuck strokes until I am just rocking into his guts.  I will myself to piss.  Finally it comes.  Filling him.  More and more.  His guts are awash in my piss.

I fuck a few strokes.  Some splashes out of his ass on the backstroke.

I carefully pull out, using my hand to keep his hole closed.  I kneel—and let go.  My mouth is blasted with my piss from his ass.  I swallow it down.  I have to swallow fast to keep up with it.  He is pushing it out in one huge torrent of pale yellow water.  As if finally slows, I save some in my mouth and spit it on him.

He groans.  I fuck a little in his hole, then pause to take a long drink of water. 

I come to the side of the sling and begin licking his pits.  He has been deodorant free for days.  I lick his acrid pits and kiss him.  I piss a splash or two on his left pit.  I lick it clean.  And suddenly his PA-ed cock starts to spurt piss.  Gallons of it.  I lick some off his chest.  I take some directly into my mouth.  I let him coat his entire upper body with it.  I clean him up a little more with my tongue.

Still it is coming.  I move his cock for the last stream to go down his ass crack.  When it finally stops, I lick it up.  Alejandro is floating in the sling, there is so much piss between him and the leather.

I help him up and he dries himself a little.  We want one more piss fuck.  He bends into the sling and I fill him once again.  I want to drink it again, but this time from the rimseat.  I get under.  He sits.  The light is blocked out.  My tongue touches his hole.  He is playing with me.  He is squeezing himself shut.  I prod him again and the hole opens.  A gusher.  I clamp my mouth around his puffy ass lips and form a seal.  The piss just pours into my mouth.  I swallow rapidly.  I don’t let a drop go to waste.

When we get up, we are both panting, as if we have run a race.  His hole is feeling very used.  But he wants a cum load.

With all our play, I have never bred him—it’s been more about piss than seed.  But not now.  He jumps back into the wet sling.  I briefly eat his ass.  His hole is wrecked—gaping and puffy lipped.    I lube up.  I slide into him.  I gasp as he grips my slippery cock with his ass muscles.  I pump…and in minutes I spray my seed into his hot mancunt.


The aftermath.



A moment of piss fucking....

13 comments:

  1. Now if that didn't satisfy all the piss lovers (like me) in your audience nothing will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And we wanted to film so much more. I bet we will--he read this and sent me a text saying we need to do it again!

      Delete
  2. I concur...awesome, for sure! Was so excited to read that you were going to have a cameraman. Alas...would have been happy to be your substitute cameraman!
    But you excelled in the written description, and the pics and short video were definitely appreciated, Sir! Thanks for Making me watch them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!

      And do you recognize that yellow jock on the tarp?

      Delete
    2. MOST definitely, FP!!!
      All day I have been looking at these photos numerous times; finding it very stimulating to see the piss on both yours and Alejandro's jocks laying there, and also can't get enough of your short video, seeing you pissing and entering him! I am patiently awaiting the real thing, and, in the meantime, fantasize about when I shall be able to inhale the odours, in person, and the pleasure I shall get out of owning the products of your play!!!
      Trust you are doing an excellent job of adding piss, cum and FP smells! Continue with your good deeds!

      Delete
  3. Fucking amazing....love the vid...love the pic of the 2 raunchy jocks on the floor....and Art, His jockstraps are second to none, I know....your Canadian Jockstrap Friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And to 'Canadian Jockstrap Friend', I appreciate the 'thumbs up' confirmation re: the jocks! We are of like mind, and nice to know that we share the same sentiment regarding FP's jocks, pics and vids...I've appreciated following his blog for years, and am looking forward to having my own to savour!

      Delete
    2. CJF--I knew you'd love this post!

      Delete
    3. Art: I will be mailing your first jock by the end of the month.

      Delete