Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Re-Post: The Four Pigs of the Piss Party


This post calls back so many memories.  

A number of men I haven’t seen for quite awhile now.  

A few that I haven’t seen in the flesh in years.







These pictures were taken two years or so before this post at my very first watersports threeway.



In the sling and pissing myself and then getting covered by the other top...who proceeded to lick my ass crack dry of all piss, as his partner slurped up the puddles of piss on my chest.

6 comments:

  1. Great pics. Hope you are doing well. These are hard times...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good here....just busy. I thought I was on the verge of starting back to sex...but the rise in cases here will likely stop that.

      Delete
  2. Delicious - I’ll read it now and no doubt will have a good pull on my dick over it

    ReplyDelete
  3. would have loved to been at that piss party being pissed on like that! OINK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love a true piss party where we can get covered as we fuck!

      Delete