Saturday, September 5, 2020

Jerking for a Jock--the photos with the owner

 My Playroom

I wasn’t really waiting to post again until I got the pictures from the owner of the jock.  Life just got in the way.... 

Well, he wrote me late last night, excited but tired:  I got the jockstrap in the mail when I got home.... opened it and sniffed it...  I will use it tomorrow night and get some pics for you.    Too tired tonight to jerk off while I chew on it.   Grrrrr.”

 

He was as good as his word.  Halfway through today, I got these pictures of the cum filled jock in use:


 


 




He made sure to tell me that the picture of him chewing on the jock was taken after he had crammed it all up his ass.

(I had asked him to make sure he stuck all that dried cum into his hole.)

If anyone would like to load his jock for him, write him at:  jockstrapbud1@yahoo.com

3 comments: