Saturday, October 24, 2020

Lock Down with a Death Row Cum Dump

 I barely slept the night after Fukdto.  Maybe I got three hours.  I was on the road before the sun rose and sailed out of town.  I crossed the bridge back to Michigan easily—no traffic at all.  I did nap in a rest area, before I got home.

And that was it. 

I was done. 

I didn’t play at all during the rest of March.

April.

May.

June.

Or July.

Not until the very end of August did I step back into the game.

I wrote in an earlier post that I didn’t want to think too much about sex during the lockdown.  I was afraid I would do something stupid.  And we didn’t know much about the virus at that point.

In April I had one dirty phone call with a guy who had found me online.  I think he got off.  I know that I know how to push the right buttons verbally.

I did jerk off occasionally during all those months.   I sang the praises of Folsom Sex Party in an earlier post.  The second of three videos the Professor sent me was the elegantly titled Death Row Cum Dump from Dragon Media Raw.

Jake Morgan is fucking his way through death row trying for a stay of execution.  Nick Moretti was at the helm of this one, too.  I really like how he handles group scenes.  And the men were hot. 

I prefer the ‘everybody’s versatile’ as in Folsom, but if I am watching a cum dump movie—it better have a terrific bottom.  And Jake Morgan is just that.  His energy and love of sex comes through in every fuck.  

And I would watch Rikk York (on the right) have sex anywhere, anytime.  Of course it helped that I remembered Jake’s ass from the time the Professor introduced me to him, but it was a fun group fuck flick even without that added, precum inducing, twist for me.





I shot some big loads thanks to this movie.  All in the jocks my readers had sent to me.

And then I finally had sex once in August….


2 comments:

  1. Good for you!!! Yes I think it was late august when I finally got to hookup with a nice pig bear fella. I go back every now and again. But I still desire something more...

    ReplyDelete