Monday, November 30, 2020

From the Archive



For as much as I have used pictures from this photo shoot, 

I don’t believe I have ever published this particular shot.  

I found it in the email sent to me by the photographer as I was purging old correspondence.  

I really like it.  

It catches the sexual energy that comes with cruising and playing outdoors in public.

For those who need more...this was the next shot.....




Even I just said, "Damn...." as the image came up on the screen....
 


Hit the "On the Tracks" label below if you want more.


14 comments:

  1. Damn. You're pretty, SIR. hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...I think. I never see pretty or cute when I look at myself...

      Delete
  2. Sticking with the theme here, I personally see "stud being worshipped" Can't help but focus on that grungy yellow jock and imagining a beautiful stream pouring down his (my) throat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are pictures of piss happening on this shoot. Hit the 'On the Tracks' label above or to the right. You should find them easily. or copy this: http://felchingpisser.blogspot.com/2020/04/on-tracks-pissing-from-vault.html

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah!!!! I had forgotten about all the other amazing photos from this shoot. Lucky lucky boy that got to service you that day and drink straight from the tap!

      Delete
    3. Always happy to help your day be better!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Welcome--and thanks for taking the time to comment. Happy reading!

      Delete
  4. Hot Pics
    I always enjoy reading your blog.
    Keep up the great work. 🍆💦

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I still enjoy it. Writing during the pandemic has been odd...even though I have chanced occasional play.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you. And thank you for taking the time to say so!!

      Delete
  6. WOOF!!! Love to be in the middle of that!

    ReplyDelete