Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Equipment Close-Up: The Blindfold

 It’s time for another Equipment Close-Up. 

The Blindfold.


This was one of the first things my brother sent me when he heard I bought a sling and was creating a playroom.  I remember asking him to recommend a good one.  I think we all know removing the visual from sex is a great way to heighten the rest of the senses.  You can always just tie a bandanna around the willing participant’s eyes.  But sometimes you want a little more.

I love this blindfold.  It’s good leather.  With a comfortable buckle.

 


The lining is what makes this blindfold a cut above.  It’s soft.  It caresses the face.  The fleece also helps cut the light that might come in around the edges.

I use it when I want the man in my sling to concentrate on his hole.  Or where ever I am touching him.  It’s time to stop looking in the mirror above and just let your skin respond to me.  I love moving around the sling so he never knows where my mouth or my cock or my fingers will be next. 

Lick his balls. 

Fuck his hole.

Run a finger around his puffy ass lips.

Piss on his pits and clean them with my tongue. 

All are good with sight…but when you don’t know what part of my body is going to do what to you—it can be exquisite.

I also used to use it driving home from the piss party in Chicago.  I would pull into the rest area when I was too tired to drive farther, hunker down in the seat with my long legs on the dashboard and slip this on to cut any light.  And slept.

I hope I inspired a number of trucker fantasies….

 


A CLAW roommate napping in the blindfold, just after an early dinner, resting up for a night of debauchery.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, to spend time in your sling! So much fun. Love blindfolds. I use a winter ear-band. It has fleece on the inside of it, the outside is suede. I also have a hair-band that works, black. But yours... that is the bomb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the ear-band idea. There was a great website, when I was first getting things together for a playroom, all about doing BDSM on a budget. Things like free paint stirrers at the hardware store make every big as good a paddle as things from a high end fetish shop. And it's true.

      And you are welcome in the sling anytime..

      Delete