Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Keshawn Comes...Back

 My Playroom—December, 2020

On the first day of the month, the playroom was in use again.  Keshawn came to the new space and hopped in the sling.  He had driven quite a distance to get to me.  He was in the moment and horny as fuck.

It was a short intense fucking.  And it went pretty much stroke for stroke like the last time, but Keshawn’s ass made such an impression on my readers…I thought I’d run the picture again.


And here is a link to his getting bred in the sling.
 

The real change is we went downstairs now to the playroom, not up…

4 comments:

  1. A second helping can frequently be as a satisfying as the first. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite true. With him, that helping is in double digits now...and still satisfying.

      Delete
  2. Nice to think of you revisiting with this hot stud. It may have been a similar experience to the first time but why mess with perfection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would be onboard for another look...

      Delete