Friday, July 9, 2021

Pictures From the Vault

Well, so much for retirement....

I jobbed out for a limited time--and the work load has become very intense.  

So until I get some time to write here are some pictures from the archive.

They were shot as part of the On the Tracks series...but I never used them for they were my full face.  

And now I don't care.

Here is the boy warming me up for the shoot...





Is it wrong to say that when I see pictures like this it reminds me of just how big my dick actually is....?

6 comments:

  1. That is one very lucky sucker. Very jell. Hella jell. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s not wrong to say it - appreciating one’s self is a great trait to have

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I guess I could just post pictures, the way the numbers went up. But I won't.

      Delete
    2. you are incredibly handsome. And that cock looks hella tasty.

      Delete
    3. Thanks. I would never use that word...but it is good to hear it from others.

      Delete